Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU 2080 Ti
• DeepStream Version 6.0.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8.2.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.182
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions, bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I have two situation to do face detection on stream. The first one does not stop at the end of the stream while the second one does that correctly.
I am using this awesome repository - runtime_source_add_delete- to add or remove stream meanwhile running time. Also to utilize in specific problem face detection I change some functionality of this code (for example commenting this line:
g_timeout_add_seconds (15, add_sources, (gpointer) g_source_bin_list); .
In addition to it I add brings extra functions to do face detection job. When I run it, it start correctly but it never stops at the end of the video stream.
In spite of it, when I run face detection project that utilized another functions like
It stops successfully.
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
To running project I should send you face detection engine, tracker file and configs. Also I upload output log.
main_second_situation.cpp (67.0 KB)