Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
all the platform info is in image
Deepstrem is 6.0
I am running a deepstream app for object detection with a modified * deepstream-test1-usbcam – deepstream-test1 pipeline with USB camera input
My requirements is to start and stop this app on signal input on jetson nano with GPIO ports, Please suggest me how to stop the the deepstream app process, I have tried using Gst.null for freeing the resource but its not working? please suggest some alternative for it.