Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson NX/GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
- I’m going to use new plugins in v5.1: gst-nvdsvideotemplate, but it missing in deepstream_sdk_v5.1.0_jetson.tbz2
I also download x86_64 version and found this new plugins.
I copy sources from x86_64
/opt/...and successfully compile gst-nvdsvideotemplate plugin.
But when I try to repeat demo-usage from gst-nvdsvideotemplate README it fails with the following error:
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=~/sample_720p.mp4 ! decodebin ! nvvidconv ! nvdsvideotemplate customlib-name="./libcustom_impl.so" customlib-props="scale-factor:2" ! identity silent=1 ! nveglglessink
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link identity0 to eglglessink0
If I remove identity, it fails too:
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link nvdsvideotemplate0 to eglglessink0