Deepstream with RTSP Cameras

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
• DeepStream Version : 6.3
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version : 12.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) : 535.104.05
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

I am using deepstream_test3.py and added tracker to it when some RTSP cameras goes down and back online again system freezing

I set rtsp-reconnect-interval = 10 for stream muxer

do I need to write function to handle this case or this parameter should work?

appreciate you help

uridecodebin is gstreamer opensource plugin. it dose not support RTSP reconnection.
please run the app with adding “–file-loop”, when enabling “–file-loop”, the app will use nvurisrcbin plugin which supports RTSP reconnection.

I setted –file-loop and still face same issue

I have 32 RTSP cameras , does this number of cameras need special tunning parameters and if yes what are these parameters?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks.
please refer to this topic. you can modify batched-push-timeout to improve. please refer to this FAQ to improve.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.