Deepstream6.1 installing problem on AGX

Hi, i try since few days to use Deepstream sdk with my agx xavier. Firstly i tryed to flash JP + Deepstream sdk on a usb so i’m not limitated by the 32gb of the AGX but i cannot make it work. I then tryed to flash only JP on it through USB and then install Deepstream following this guide : DeepStream Quickstart
but it still doesn’t work.
Today i tryed to flash directly the AGX with sdkmanager with the latest JP + Deepstream SDK But i get this error: deepstream-app: error while loading shared libraries: libgstrtspserver-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
when i try to process this command :deepstream-app -c /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app/source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt

What am i doing wrong here ?

Is your AGX Xavier a Xavier DevKit or from 3rd party device? What’s the Jetpack version you flashed?

It’s a Xavier Devkit. I flashed JP 5.0.1

JP5.0.1 is a DP release, please update to JP5.0.2GA release and installed DeepStream6.1.1 on it.
Jetpack 5.0.2GA: Jetson Linux | NVIDIA Developer You can use SDKManager to install Deepstream6.1.1 on top of it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.