Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version Version 5
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5
• TensorRT Version v7.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) Download Deepstream SDK and compile Test App 5
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
When I am trying to compile the default Test App5 Application in the Deepstream SDK, I am facing compilation issues about missing package. But other sample codes like Test App1 to Test App4 is compiling and executing successfully.
I am just using the default downloaded image file from NVIDIA site where Deepstream is pre-built in it.
Is it common for all, just missing package in my SDK ?
deepstream_app.c:23:10: fatal error: gst/gst.h: No such file or directory #include <gst/gst.h>