Fatal error:gst/gst.h :No such file ro directory

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**Jetson xavier nx
• DeepStream Version5.0
**• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)**4.4.1
• TensorRT Version7.1.1
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)**10.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
I want to Deploying a pose estimation model with DeepStream,when i consider i have do all thing from the blog:Creating a Human Pose Estimation Application with NVIDIA DeepStream | NVIDIA Developer Blog

I encouned the error,gst/gst.h:No such file or directory。I wonder which of these steps might not be done, thank you。

Can your deepstream sample deepstream-test1 work in your board? C/C++ Sample Apps Source Details — DeepStream 5.1 Release documentation

thank you ,the deepstream sample deepstream-(test1 to test4)can sudo make…but deepstream-test5 can not,it will encounter fatal error:gst/rstp-server-stsp-server.h :no such file or dic…
problem 2:when i modify the sink[2]:enable=1…I guess it will save video(beacause some blogs say that),but it failed.

Your deepstream SDK is not installed correctly. Please follow Quickstart Guide — DeepStream 5.1 Release documentation (nvidia.com).

Deepstream 5.0 is not supported now. Please upgrade to latest deepstream SDK.

ok,i will do,whether i need update cuda10.2, TensorRT7.1…cuDNN8.0 version? if i update the version of deepstream5.1

It is recommended to upgrade with SDKmanager. NVIDIA SDK Manager Documentation

Please just follow the steps in Quickstart Guide — DeepStream 5.1 Release documentation