Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version deepstream-app version 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) # R32 (release), REVISION: 6.1, GCID: 27863751, BOARD: t186ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Mon Jul 26 19:36:31 UTC 2021
• TensorRT Versionii libnvinfer-bin 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2 arm64 TensorRT binaries
ii libnvinfer-dev 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2 arm64 TensorRT development libraries and headers
ii libnvinfer-doc 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2 all TensorRT documentation
ii libnvinfer-plugin-dev 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2 arm64 TensorRT plugin libraries
ii libnvinfer-plugin8 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2 arm64 TensorRT plugin libraries
ii libnvinfer-samples 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2 all TensorRT samples
ii libnvinfer8 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2 arm64 TensorRT runtime libraries
ii python3-libnvinfer 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2 arm64 Python 3 bindings for TensorRT
ii python3-libnvinfer-dev 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2 arm64 Python 3 development package for TensorRT
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I have a Python pipeline to process an RTSP stream, stream an RTSP out and generate events with the msg broker plugin.
I am using a resnet10 from the demo apps to detect cars. My problem is that it gathers delay over time, to be specific ~5 sec for each hour, so after 24 hours it has ~ 2 min delay in comparison to the RTSP source.
I put a filter to convert the frames to RGBA, it seems like it fixed the issue for a period of time, but now it happens again. (Maybe I’m wrong and it wasn’t fixed, but it worked for 24 hours and the delay was 3 sec, but let’s assume that it wasn’t fixed with this)
For a single RTSP source, I think it should work in real-time - usually, there is only a car and some people in the frame, but it is usually empty.
Any idea or suggestion on what can be the cause of this and how to fix it?