NVIDIA support for developing and running 32-bit Linux-x86 CUDA and OpenCL applications is deprecated. Specifically:
- The Linux-x86 version of the CUDA toolkit is still available and supported, today.
- Future versions of the CUDA toolkit might not be provided for Linux-x86.
- The Linux-x86 CUDA driver is included and supported in the NVIDIA Linux-x86 and Linux-x86_64 GPU driver packages, as of the 331.xx release series.
- The CUDA driver might not be included in future releases of the NVIDIA Linux-x86 and Linux-x86_64 GPU driver packages.
- As new CUDA features are introduced in the meantime, they may not be available to 32-bit applications on Linux-x86.
- All of the above also apply to x86 components used on Linux-x86_64.
- This notice applies to x86 architectures only; 32-bit Linux applications are still officially supported and are not deprecated on the ARM architecture.
- This notice does not apply to non-CUDA components of the NVIDIA Linux GPU driver package.