Desktop Image

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

I suppose this is not a pressing issue, but would like to ask. Before (specially when turning on the DRIVE for the first time) we had a desktop image that said “DRIVE Development Platform Xavier A” a bit greenish and quite good looking.

Now after flashing the OS 5.2.0 and then installing the ubuntu desktop the image is just the normal ubuntu image. Where can I get this awesome desktop images for the DRIVE platform?

Dear @kansai,
The images are not part of DRIVE OS now. Since DRIVE OS 5.2.0, we have removed the pacakges like Ubuntu desktop, CUDA/TRT samples and header files etc. to save filesystem space. So you would notice such changes when moving from DRIVE SW 10 to DRIVE OS 5.2.0.

When I installed Driveworks 3.5 I got the examples, those are what you are refering too, right?

Oh by the way this question was more about the car image as a desktop that we had in previous versions.

Dear @kansai,
by the way this question was more about the car image as a desktop that we had in previous version

As we have not included display in default DRIVE OS, all those images were also removed.