/dev/video0 node not appearing when loading custom driver to capture pre-configured streaming camera data without i2c

As I know don’t have this kind of configure.

Have you come across any other cases where there is a single pin having this voltage drop in maybe other jetson devices?

Or which part/function of the device tree or the driver code communicates with the Orin to look for CSI signal on specific pins? Somewhere it must be communicated to the linux kernel, maybe that’s a point where i could start debugging. Do you have some pointer or suggestions here on where I could start looking?

Hi Shane,

we found that the resistance for the pin 13 (CSI0_D1_P) is around 288 ohms and for every other CSI data pins we are using, the resistance is around 365 ohms to ground. The Orin is switched off during these measurements, so its not a software issue.

Only this pin is terminated differently, has a different resistance and a different voltage. It looks like a physical defect on the camera connector pin 13. Do you know if we can do anything to remedy this?

Do you have extra Orin to confirm if it’s special case.

Thanks

Currently we don’t have a 2nd Orin. Maybe we are allowed to order a 2nd one in the near future.

By the way: Hi, I’m Martin and at least for the moment taking over the topic after Bala finished his Thesis and left the company.

Looks like it’s specific device issue need RMA if confirm without problem on another Orin.

Thanks

How would the RMA work, do you provide some shipping address and we send it in?

Currently we also have some activities to get a new adapter PCB to use a different set of CSI2 lines. I need to check what the status is and if they want to try to continue with the other CSI2 line set.

Plesae cehck the RMA process at : Jetson FAQ | NVIDIA Developer

Currently we are trying to get the RMA process on track: RMA chat sent me here - CSI_data1_p seems to be damaged - different idle voltage, resistance and diode voltage - #4 by Martin_W

In parallel I’m trying to get a 2nd Orin ordered.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.