DeviceQuery Reporting 8 cores in GT 430 Should be 96

GT 430 has 96 cores as reported here:
But running Device query reported cores are only 8 (see attachment) :-( , what is wrong here ?

Sorry, I think the attachment was missing i my earlier post. See the attachment

What does the NVIDIA WEbsite say?
Just googlde search “GT 460” and you will have the NVIDIA page - Check out the specifications

Well, I found this from NVIDIA website… http://www.nvidia.com/object/product-geforce-gt-430-us.html

GPU Engine Specs:
CUDA Cores 96
Graphics Clock (MHz) 700 MHz
Processor Clock (MHz) 1400 MHz
Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec) 11.2

May be, Your drivers are out of date. Do a clean install again and check
Use the driver from the CUDA website…

I updated the drivers to 286.16, now I can see 48 cores instead of 96. May be I need to reinstall the toolkit. Thanks anyways for your suggestions

That sound crazy… 48 cores?
Either the driver is bad or your hardware is cranky.

The Web site is cranky, too. It’s giving me THIS for chapter headlines and the contents of the final 2 tables.

Is that … Indian?

คุณสมบัติจำเพาะของ GPU:

หน่วยความจำ:

คุณสมบัติที่รองรับ:

รองรับการแสดงผล:

ขนาดมาตรฐานของกราฟฟิกการ์ด:

ความสูง 2.713 inches

ความยาว 5.7 inches

ความกว้าง Dual-slot

คุณสมบัติทางด้านอุณหภูมิและการต้องการพลังงาน:

อุณหภูมิสูงสุดของ GPU (ในหน่วย C) 98 C

พลังงานสูงสุดที่การ์ดใช้ (W) 49 W

พาวเวอร์ซัพพลายขั้นต่ำที่แนะนำ (W)

I remember that earlier CUDA SDK versions would not correctly report the number of cores on Fermi class hardware. It was caused by a hardcoded number of CUDA cores per SM in the deviceQuery tool.

On older devices there are 8 (Compute Capability 1.x) CUDA cores per SM.

On newer devices there are 32 (Compute Capability 2.0) or 48 (2.1) CUDA cores per SM

:-) Possibly one of the Indian languages…There are so many languages out there. I have no idea what this one could be.

BUt this could be some setting in your browswer or in the site. Check out. The site loads ok for me.

The right top corner of the page has a language selector. Check that one.

The preferred language set in my browser is English. Weird.

Says English-USA. Even weirder.

Install the latest nvidia driver and then install the latest cudatoolkit. Install the SDK examples and run device query example.