does the nvidia support opencl2.0?

my gpu is gtx960 ,my machine is ubuntu18.04,some driver details are:

NVIDIA-SMI 430.26 Driver Version: 430.26 CUDA Version: 10.2

and I the input the cmd clinfo in he terminal and show that:
Number of platforms 1
Platform Name NVIDIA CUDA
Platform Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
Platform Version OpenCL 1.2 CUDA 10.2.120

so ,I just want to know the does nvidia will abandon the opencl2.0 or no long support? or may my gpu to old to support the opencl2.0?

I see so little developer to use the opencl, may it will be abandon?

NVIDIA claims support for OpenCL 1.2 and has published via driver release notes some limited support for certain OpenCL 2.0 features:

[url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/954622/cuda-programming-and-performance/opencl-2-x-support-plans-/1[/url]

this link is about two or three years ago ,and I notice that the OpenCL 2.0 was supported(tested) in the Driver 380.x Version.but now why the latest version remove is ?
my driver version is 430.x.

The 380.xx driver did not offer complete OpenCL 2.0 support. Nothing was removed AFAIK. I don’t know if it reported 1.2 or 2.0, but if it reported 2.0, the decision may have been made to revert to reporting 1.2 so that complete support is indicated. The articles I read on the web indicate that the 378.xx/380.xx drivers still reported as OpenCL 1.2, so I’m not sure there is any difference here at all.

If you find defects or regressions, you can file bugs. The instructions to file a bug are listed in a sticky post at the top of the CUDA programming forum.

ok,thank you.