I am running GTX 1050 TI under Manjaro/arch linux and xfce as window manager. System is rather stable, there are minor issues such 30 Hz refresh ratio in 4k, and restore from sleep/hibernate quite often frezes display. After restarting lightdm screen is back, but whole session is lost. Here are traces I’ve found:
29436.046483] snd_hda_codec_hdmi hdaudioC1D0: HDMI: invalid ELD data byte 5 [29436.816294] chrome: segfault at 48 ip 00007f4902fc3b19 sp 00007fffa2154eb8 error 6 in libnvidia-glcore.so.375.82[7f4901e85000+13e5000] [29437.931632] e1000e: eno1 NIC Link is Up 1000 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: Rx/Tx [29437.931666] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eno1: link becomes ready [29438.209908] chrome: segfault at 4 ip 00007fae439c44d7 sp 00007fffb3dc7d28 error 6 in libnvidia-glcore.so.375.82[7fae427b8000+13e5000] [29438.668408] chrome: segfault at 4 ip 00007fa0e9e6f4d7 sp 00007ffc204543d8 error 6 in libnvidia-glcore.so.375.82[7fa0e8c63000+13e5000] [29441.712626] snd_hda_codec_hdmi hdaudioC1D0: HDMI: invalid ELD data byte 4
I’ve collected 3 core dumps, however as these are browser sessions I would like to upload it to bug tracker, not forum.