613 CUgraphicsResource *cu; 614 cuGraphicsEGLRegisterImage(cu, dsexample->inter_buf->surfaceList.mappedAddr.eglImage, CU_GRAPHICS_MAP_RESOURCE_FLAGS_NONE);//crash!! 616 617 /* Use interop APIs cuGraphicsEGLRegisterImage and 618 * cuGraphicsResourceGetMappedEglFrame to access the buffer in CUDA */ 619 620 /* Destroy the EGLImage */
Above is gstdsexample.cpp of deepstream 5.0 gst-plugin example code. I just added those two lines as suggested by the comments below and included a header.
It crashes at 614 line.
How can I get a opencv matrix from gstdsexample.cpp code example?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson Nano )
• DeepStream Version .5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only 4.4.1)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)