Dear Generix and dear all,
I am struggling to set up the external GPU on my laptop computer (Fujitsu Celsius H760). Installing Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and Nvidia driver version 430.40 ended up letting the laptop computer recognize both the internal and external GPUs based on ‘nvidia-smi’, but I got stuck to enable the external GPU to recognize the external monitor (ASUS Nvidia 3D vision ready). I would very much appreciate it if you kindly help me figure this issue out.
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Nvidia driver ver: 430.40
- Internal GPU: Nvidia Quadro M1000M
- External GPU: Nvidia Quadro P4000
- eGPU case: Razer Core X Chroma
- The external monitor ASUS is connected to the external GPU Quadro P4000 vid DP cable
- The external GPU Quadro P4000/Razer Core X Chroma is connected to the laptop computer via Thunderbolt 3 cable (It is necessary for me to use the Quadro P4000 and Nvidia 3D vision kit for 3D stereo display because of my daily work).
Thank you in advance.
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (1.77 MB)