I’m using the Auvidea J140 carrier board for Jetson TX2 which has the following connections:
- i210 Gigabit Ethernet controller connected to PEX1 (data pins E41, E42, H41, H42)
- USB3.0 port (data pins A39, A39, C43, C44, F43, F44)
- USB2.0 port (data pins B42, B43)
After applying their patches to the Linux_for_Tegra included with JetPack, and modifying ODMDATA=0x1090000 in p2771-0000.conf.common I am able to enable the PEX1 and see the i210 controller. However, this disables the USB3 pins C43, C44, F43, F44 (expected) AND the USB2.0 pins B42, B43.
This isn’t mentioned in the l4t docs. Is this expected behaviour or do I need to do extra device tree configuration to enable both the PEX1 and the USB2.0 port? (I’m happy with USB3.0 disappearing).
- L4T: Tegra186_Linux_R28.2.0_aarch64.tbz2
- Auvidea patches: ChangesTX2J140_Kernel_r28.1_v1.5.tar.gz
- Auvida J140 firmware bin-patches for l4t https://auvidea.com/firmware/
- Auvidea J140 TRM https://auvidea.com/download/manual/J140/J140_technical_reference_1.0.pdf