Erro building SDK code example

I got the following building error when I tried to run an SDK project example. Any ideas for fixing it are appreciated.

make[1]: Entering directory /home/scratch/yixun/GPU/Cetus/TestSuitsBackup/NVIDIA_CUDA_SDK/common' ar: creating ./../lib/libcutil.a a - obj/release/bank_checker.cpp_o a - obj/release/cmd_arg_reader.cpp_o a - obj/release/cutil.cpp_o a - obj/release/stopwatch.cpp_o a - obj/release/stopwatch_linux.cpp_o a - obj/release/multithreading.cpp_o make[1]: Leaving directory /home/scratch/yixun/GPU/Cetus/TestSuitsBackup/NVIDIA_CUDA_SDK/common’
make[1]: Entering directory /home/scratch/yixun/GPU/Cetus/TestSuitsBackup/NVIDIA_CUDA_SDK/common' make[1]: Makefile_paramgl: No such file or directory make[1]: *** No rule to make target Makefile_paramgl’. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/scratch/yixun/GPU/Cetus/TestSuitsBackup/NVIDIA_CUDA_SDK/common’
make: *** [lib/libparamgl.so] Error 2

I initially had compile problems and it turned out I didn’t have all the dependencies installed.

There is a library that gets installed when you install the Nvidia graphics driver that is required for the SDK to compile. Also I believe some of the examples require GLUT. On my system (Suse 10) just having the GLUT package installed wasn’t enough I had to also install the GLUT-devel package as well.