Error in RTSP Audio capturing through gstreamer

I am trying to capture audio and video rtsp stream from gstreamer through Jetson Nano. I am able to capture the video but when trying to capture audio I get the below error.

Missing element: MPEG4-GENERIC audio RTP depayloader WARNING: from element /GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: No decoder available for type ‘application/x-rtp, media=(string)audio, payload=(int)96, clock-rate=(int)48000, encoding-name=(string)MPEG4-GENERIC, streamtype=(string)5, profile-level-id=(string)1, mode=(string)aac-hbr, sizelength=(string)13, indexlength=(string)3, indexdeltalength=(string)3, config=(string)1188, a-tool=(string)“LIVE555\ Streaming\ Media\ v2016.01.29”, a-type=(string)broadcast, x-qt-text-nam=(string)“KMStreaming\ Server”, x-qt-text-inf=(string)ch01, clock-base=(uint)3130203504, seqnum-base=(uint)34845, npt-start=(guint64)0, play-speed=(double)1, play-scale=(double)1, ssrc=(uint)3216157947’. Additional debug info: gsturidecodebin.c(921): unknown_type_cb (): /GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0

How can I resolve this error?

Hi,
From the error, it looks like certain plugins are not installed. You may try to install bad, ugly, or libav packages.

Audio encoding/decoding on Jetson platforms leverages gstreamer native plugins. You may also go to gstreamer forum to get assistance. There are more experienced users.
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/