Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Jetson Nano 4GB
• JetPack 4.6.2
• TensorRT Version : 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type : questions, bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)**
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)**
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=[rtsp_address] protocols=4 ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! queue ! m.sink_0 \ nvstreammux name=m width=1920 height=1080 batch-size=1 ! nvvideoconvert ! "video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), format=RGBA" ! dsexample_custom full-frame=1 ! nvstreamdemux name=demux \ demux.src_0 ! queue ! nvdsosd ! nvegltransform ! nveglglessink sync=false
The “dsexample_custom” filter is made by modifying the “dsexample” and works similarly to the “nvifer” filter
First, the problem occurs when running the pipeline below, and the problem is as follows, and additionally, it is assumed that it may be a bug or rtsp related problem, not a custom filter.
- rtsp The following errors occur even when the source is normal
- ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstH264Parse:h264parse0: Error parsing H.264 stream
- Stream format not found, dropping the frame
I looked up the contents, but I only found a bug that occurs with a low probability and that the h264paser should be removed before nvv4l2decoder, so I wonder if it is a bug or a wrong pipe line or a solution
Second, a memory leak occurs Memory increases by 80Mb to 100Mb for 1 hour after the first operation, and memory leaks of about 100Kb ~ 200Kb per hour occur, and there is the same phenomenon when custom filter is removed, so I wonder if there is a solution.