Error running jetson-cloudnative-demo containers

I’m running into error trying to run any of the four containers from NVIDIA-AI-IOT/jetson-cloudnative-demo. The error is the same and it’s “nnvidia-container-cli: mount error: file creation failed”. The only other container I tried is “dustynv/jetson-inference” and that one is running fine. I don’t know if it’s relevant but I upgraded to Jetpack 4.5 few days ago.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Vitali

I re-flashed my Jetson with JetPack 4.5 (complete re-flashed everything from scratch) and it made no difference None of the four demo containers run. Exact error message is:

docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:449: container init caused “process_linux.go:432: running prestart hook 0 caused \“error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: exec command: [/usr/bin/nvidia-container-cli --load-kmods configure --ldconfig=@/sbin/ldconfig.real --device=all --compute --compat32 --graphics --utility --video --display --pid=28511 /var/lib/docker/overlay2/9a45e120bf2ef25c78879e74d0de4319cd07c0dffdcad58daea390869387e63d/merged]\\nnvidia-container-cli: mount error: file creation failed: /var/lib/docker/overlay2/9a45e120bf2ef25c78879e74d0de4319cd07c0dffdcad58daea390869387e63d/merged/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libnvidia-fatbinaryloader.so.440.18: file exists\\n\”””: unknown.

But for example DeepStream-l4t container runs just fine. There is something different with these four demo containers.

Hi @vitali.fridman, these containers were a demo for JetPack 4.4 DP (R32.4.2) and require that version of JetPack.

I would like to run the demos on the latest Jetpack. Will the demos be updated? Are there any instructions for getting the demos to run?

Hi @floater, we don’t plan to re-release the demos for latest JetPack at this time.