Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson NX
• DeepStream Version 6.1 (via docker)
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) L4T: R32 (release), REVISION: 6.1, JetPack 4.6
• TensorRT Version 8.4 (via DeepStream docker)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
Hi, I am trying to use deepstream-app from a docker container, but it seems that some dependencies are missing.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
sudo docker run --rm -it --runtime nvidia nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.1-triton bash cd bin ldd deepstream-app | grep "not found"
libnvmedia_tensor.so => not found libnvmedia_dla.so => not found
I also tried running the container with
sudo docker run --rm -it --gpus all nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.1-triton bash
but the results were the same.
Any ideas about this?