Errors while running programs in Target machine Jetson tx2

I was able to run Hello world program in the host machine using Nsight Eclipse edition. But i am getting this error while running in target machine

echo PWD'>' /bin/sh -c "cd \"/home/nvidia/NVIDIA_CUDA-9.0_Samples/0_Simple/helloCUDA\";export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=\"/usr/local/cuda-9.0/bin\":\"/usr/local/lib\":\"/usr/lib\":\${LD_LIBRARY_PATH};export NVPROF_TMPDIR=\"/tmp\";\"/home/nvidia/NVIDIA_CUDA-9.0_Samples/0_Simple/helloCUDA/helloCuda.cu\"";exit nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~ echo PWD'>' /home/nvidia> nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~ /bin/sh -c “cd “/home/nvidia/NVIDIA_CUDA-9.0_Samples/0_Simple/helloCUDA”;export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=”/usr/local/cuda-9.0/bin":"/usr/local/lib":"/usr/lib":${LD_LIBRARY_PATH};export NVPROF_TMPDIR="/tmp";"/home/nvidia/NVIDIA_CUDA-9.0_Samples/0_Simple/helloCUDA/helloCuda.cu"";exit
/bin/sh: 1: /home/nvidia/NVIDIA_CUDA-9.0_Samples/0_Simple/helloCUDA/helloCuda.cu: Permission denied
logout

Can you please provide me solution to overcome this error.

Can you try ssh into the target directly and run the program from command line without Nsight?

That will give you clue about if you have permission issue accessing the target or the directory permission in the target.