Errors while trying the examples from "Accelerated Gstreamer user guide"

Hi,

For h264 encode example :

After using this command :

gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! ‘video/x-raw, format=(string)I420, width=(int)640, height=(int)480’ ! omxh264enc ! ‘video/x-h264, stream-format=(string)byte-stream’ ! h264parse ! qtmux ! filesink location=test.mp4 -e

or this one :

gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! omxh264enc ! h264parse ! qtmux ! filesink location=test.mp4 -e

I obtain these line commands :
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Inside NvxLiteH264DecoderLowLatencyInitNvxLiteH264DecoderLowLatencyInit set DPB and MjstreamingInside NvxLiteH265DecoderLowLatencyInitNvxLiteH265DecoderLowLatencyInit set DPB and MjstreamingPipeline is PREROLLING …
Framerate set to : 30 at NvxVideoEncoderSetParameterNvMMLiteOpen : Block : BlockType = 4
===== MSENC =====
NvMMLiteBlockCreate : Block : BlockType = 4
===== MSENC blits (mode: 1) into tiled surfaces =====
Pipeline is PREROLLED …
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
New clock: GstSystemClock

and a process still run till I stop it using ctrl-c and then I obtain these new line commands :

^Chandling interrupt.
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline …
EOS on shutdown enabled – Forcing EOS on the pipeline
Waiting for EOS…
Got EOS from element “pipeline0”.
EOS received - stopping pipeline…
Execution ended after 0:08:46.168642568
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Setting pipeline to READY …
Setting pipeline to NULL …
Freeing pipeline …

Please configure num-buffers:

videotestsrc num-buffers=150

Thank you DaneLLL for your help.

Hello! When I record streaming video from the camera to the Jetson Nano, the video cuts off after a certain time image_2020-11-09_15-42-52

gst-launch-1.0 -e rtspsrc protocols=tcp location=‘rtsp://LOGIN:PASSWORD@192.168.1.1/media/video1’ ! queue ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! mp4mux ! filesink location=/home/user/test.mp4

Hi,
Please run the pipeline and see if video preview is shown:

gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri='rtsp://LOGIN:PASSWORD@192.168.1.1/media/video1' ! nvoverlaysink

To ensure the URI is valid.

all right??

Looks like some plugins are absent in your environment. You may re-flash the system through sdkmanger and try again.

thank you so much DaneLLL