External kernel module build error.(nvidia_kernel_display_driver_source.tbz2)

Hi. this is my first question.
I bought Jetson Orin kit and am testing it.
My Orin successfully was working used the SDK Manager(1.9.2) with the jetpack 5.1.
And then I manually build the kernel using nvbuild.sh after downloading NVIDIA Jetson Linux 35.2.1(public_sources.tbz2)
An external kernel module (nvidia_kernel_display_driver_source.tbz2) was found, but the build failed.
I referred to the “To Build Display Kernel Modules” section of this link
https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/r35.2.1/DeveloperGuide/text/SD/Kernel/KernelCustomization.html#to-build-display-kernel-modules

When I try to build, I get the following error message

aarch64-buildroot-linux-gnu-gcc.br_real: error: unrecognized argument in option ‘-mcmodel=kernel’
aarch64-buildroot-linux-gnu-gcc.br_real: note: valid arguments to ‘-mcmodel=’ are: large small tiny
aarch64-buildroot-linux-gnu-gcc.br_real: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-msoft-float’
aarch64-buildroot-linux-gnu-gcc.br_real: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mno-red-zone’
aarch64-buildroot-linux-gnu-gcc.br_real: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mno-mmx’
aarch64-buildroot-linux-gnu-gcc.br_real: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mno-sse’; did you mean ‘-fno-dse’?
aarch64-buildroot-linux-gnu-gcc.br_real: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mno-sse2’
aarch64-buildroot-linux-gnu-gcc.br_real: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mno-3dnow’

how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance.