Hardware - GPU 2080ti
Hardware - CPU i9-10900X 32GB
Operating System ubuntu 20.04
Riva Version 2.8.1
config:
service_enabled_asr=true
service_enabled_nlp=false
service_enabled_tts=false

Hi! inside container riva_client try to enable diarization and show this error.

root@workstation:/opt/riva# riva_asr_client --audio_file wav/es-US_sample.wav --language-code=es-US --speaker_diarization=true

I0201 00:07:51.942627 194 riva_asr_client.cc:462] Using Insecure Server Credentials
Loading eval dataset…
filename: /opt/riva/wav/es-US_sample.wav
Done loading 1 files
RPC failed: Error: Unavailable diarizer model requested given these parameters: pipeline_type=diarizer; type=offline;
Done processing 1 responses
Some requests failed to complete properly, not printing performance stats
or
root@workstation:/opt/riva# python3 examples/transcribe_file_offline.py --input-file wav/es-US_sample.wav --language-code=es-US --speaker-diarization

Error: Unavailable diarizer model requested given these parameters: pipeline_type=diarizer; type=offline;

thanks.

I forgot make this:

• Added support for Non-Overlapping Speaker Diarization in case of Offline Recognition. This is a alpha release of this feature, so it is not enabled by default. User needs to uncomment the rmir_diarizer_offline model in quickstart config.sh before running riva_init.sh to enable the feature.

Hi @ddelca87

Thanks for your interest in Riva

Thanks for your update
Do you still face the problem after uncommenting the rmir_diarizer_offline

If yes, request to kindly share the config.sh used with us

Thanks

Yes work fine, only uncomment this rmir_diarizer_offline.

Thanks

Hi, I faced the same problem. However, after eneabiling rmir_diarizer_offline_v2.10.0 I get a time out when running riva_start.sh.

Hi @razvan.porojan

Can you share with us the config.sh used and riva_init complete log output

Thanks

Hi Rvinobha,

I attached the requested info. I am using a g4dn.xlarge machine on AWS. With this machine and this AMI (machine image) I make it start once. So it is very weird why it times out.

Thank you,

Razvan

riva_logs.zip (4.2 KB)