Failed to load TensorRT Engine

(RTX 3080)when A2F is executed, a Failed to load TensorRT Engine error occurs.
Attached related logs and screenshots.
Thanks

kit_20210503_155029.log (312.1 KB)

1 Like

Hi, @yunsangq, and welcome to the Omniverse! I am checking with our team on this now and will reply back with guidance as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. Please feel free to come chat with the community on Discord: NVIDIA Omniverse

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: ā€œA New Era of Collaboration and Simulationā€ (video)
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Open Beta | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs ā†’ C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is now being tracked internally :OM-31191

1 Like

We have also the same error, appreciate your prompt feedback. Thanks!

1 Like

We are looking at this at the moment and will get back to you guys once we find the issue.

@yangsonjab2 , would you mind sending your system details, HW and OS, and driver version so we can help debug? thx

Here it is!
IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ i7-10875H
GeForceĀ® RTX 2070 SUPER
16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM (PC4-23400态8GBx2)
500GB SSD (M.2/ NVMe)
Windows 10 Home
NVIDIA Studio Driver : 462.31

Which version of Windows 10 do you have?

Go to Start Menu and type ā€œwinverā€ and either screen shot that picture or send the version info. Thanks

Win10 : 20H2 OS build 19042.631

And this is the actual error captured.

Got it @yangsonjab2 thanks! We are looking into why some machine is running into this.

What language of Windows OS do you have? It is non English right? we have narrow down to something related to non English Windows but still debugging the exact reason.

Any solution? Audio2Face worked for me a couple days ago, all my setup was exactly the same and now I am getting this error.

Hello @sputknick! Welcome to the Community! I messaged the development team about your question. Thanks for reaching out!

any driver differences? update to Audio2Face app?

any log you can share? Thx