Failed to run deepstream 3.0 samples, jetpack 4.2 on TX2

I tried to run deepstream 3.0 samples with jetpack4.2 on TX2,but failed:
deepstream-app -c config_infer_primary.txt
** ERROR: main:613: Failed to set pipeline to PAUSED
Quitting
ERROR from src_bin_muxer: Output width not set
Debug info: /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvmultistream/gstnvstreammux.c(1633): gst_nvstreammux_change_state (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstNvStreamMux:src_bin_muxer
App run failed

any idea?

Hi yyymoonold,

DeepStream SDK version 1.5 is the supported version for Jetson TX2. And jetpack version recommended to use is JetPack 3.2

To know more details about the supported deepstream sdk and jetpack versions for jetson TX2, please refer below page

https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/deepstream-on-jetson-downloads

Let us wait for latest DeepStream SDK release for Jetson TX2.

thanks, Radhika.I failed to flash my tx2 with jetpack3.2,so I have to try jetpack4.2. Jetpack4.2 is in good state except deepstream samples. I am a little lost. I am planning to try jetpack4.1.

Hi yyymoonold,

JetPack 4.1 is also not supported version for Jetson TX2. We will be releasing the new Deepstream SDK at early July, please stay tuned.

Thanks

Thanks, kayccc. So I have to flash Jetpack3.2 to TX2. I did that yesterday but no good result. The os is flashed to the board and network is up. But usb is not available. And the basic command “sudo” is also not available. I guess only the os is flashed successfully.
I am looking for a guide for flashing jetpack3.2 to tx2. any suggestion?

It’s almost the end of july. Can we get access to beta or something? We are falling behind on our schedule waiting for it to come out…

Im also having the same issue. 3.2 wont flash properly, and older cuda and cudnn packages have to be installed manually on tx2. Its very dissappointing that we have such expensive boards we cant develop on simply because older packages are harder to install properly on the tx2 and we cant even have access to deepstream because we cant afford to get a xavier. Stuck in the middle without a possible route at the moment.