hi @JerryChang ,
I am using sdk manager to download and program the Nvidia AGX devkit.
Following is the command line entry that I provide and the following response after failure.
sdkmanager --cli install --logintype devzone --product Jetson --version 4.4 --targetos Linux --target P2888-0001 --flash all --license Accept --targetimagefolder ~/projects/nvidia/sdkmanager_out/ --downloadfolder ~/projects/nvidia/sdkmanager_download/
Authenticating with NVIDIA server...
Loading user information...
User information loaded successfully.
Loading server data...
Server data loaded successfully.
Installation of this software is under the terms and conditions of the license agreements located in /opt/nvidia/sdkmanager/Eula/
===== INSTALLATION FAILED =====
- Drivers for Jetson: Up-to-date
- File System and OS: Up-to-date
- Device Mode Host Setup in Flash: Installed
- Flash Jetson AGX Xavier 16GB/32GB: Failed
- Device Mode Host Setup in Target SDK: Failed
- DateTime Target Setup: Failed
- CUDA Toolkit for L4T: Failed
- cuDNN on Target: Failed
- TensorRT on Target: Failed
- OpenCV on Target: Failed
- VisionWorks on Target: Failed
- VPI on Target: Failed
- NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Failed
- Multimedia API: Failed
===== Installation failed - Total 14 components =====
===== 1 succeeded, 11 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped =====
For your reference, I have shared the screenshot of the failure. The Error to Flash Jetson OS appears exactly after 0.8%
Adding Log for the same session.
sdkm-2021-03-26-11-01-07.log (200.0 KB)
The Devkit is a 32GB version