FB intergration

Hello

I have use Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition about 6 months,the c++ side running very well so far,
and the performance is good,but the java side integration seems not cool enough,
I have follow android sdk instruction to make IAB works without any problem,

Now I try to integration the app with FB,but there is no tutorial(the official FB SDK is using eclipse),I try to use add new project and select based on make file project,but it seems can’t work,
(the error message show miss sdk dir setup and no such package)

And for the most game apps the expansion pack is needed,the android sdk provide expansion pack sample (C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\extras\google\play_apk_expansion\downloader_sample),it can’t work too,I thought it’s because the sample project depend on the other project((downloader_sample depend on downloader_library and zip_file) ),

Is next TDK_Samples version possible to include some java side integration sample?
(I thought the most app need some AD or social part)

PS:the Tegra Visual Studio seems got problems the library(.a) which compiled by other compiler!?
ex:C:\NVPACK\OpenCV-2.4.5-Tegra-sdk-r2\sdk\native\libs\tegra3
hope this could be fix in next version.

Hi,

Nsight Tegra does not provide special support for Android libraries (such as Facebook SDK). That means you need to use the standard Ant mechanisms to reference them (they are described in http://developer.android.com/tools/projects/projects-cmdline.html#ReferencingLibraryProject).

By the way, you can easily export Facebook samples into Nsight Tegra and experiment with them. Here are the how-to steps for the ProfilePictureSample:

1. Extract the Facebook SDK into a folder.
  2. Open a command line window in the \samples\ProfilePictureSample.
  3. Exectue "android update project -p . -t android-9"
  4. Repeat the same in the \facebook folder.
  5. In Visual Studio, create a new "Import an Android Project" project.
  6. Specify path to the \samples\ProfilePictureSample in the Project Location textbox.
  7. Go through the rest of the wizard not changing anything.
  8. Build and run.

Hope this’ll get you started!

Can you elaborate on the issue with OpenCV libraries? What have you tried? What result are you getting?

Hi

thanks for replay :)

I have use eclipse to compile facebook sdk as a jar file and it works great now(one little problem is debug with device will stuck in facebook.authorize,so I have to running without usb debug and check log to debug.),
below is my opencv test project
https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=2F2A55EAAD2BE759&resid=2F2A55EAAD2BE759%2154975&authkey=AG5Co3qfPk3J5eI

it show a lot undefined reference error,I have setup the link library,but the error seems still show up.