<font style=

There is a mistake in operation today, please answer it
** ERROR: : Failed to create element ‘src_bin_muxer’
** ERROR: : create_multi_source_bin failed ** ERROR: : create_pipeline failed
** ERROR: : Failed to create pipeline
Quitting
(deepstream-app:31): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_element_get_static_pad: assertion ‘GST_IS_ELEMENT (element)’ failed
(deepstream-app:31): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_pad_send_event: assertion ‘GST_IS_PAD (pad)’ failed

my config
Ubuntu 16.04
Gstreamer 1.8.3
NVIDIA driver 384 Official website is 396+
CUDA 9.0 Official website is 9.2
TENSORT 4.0
OpenCV 3.4.0

HI,
Do you install nvidia related library to system path? or you need to export GST_PLUGIN_PATH
to point to your local path, here is one reference

export GST_PLUGIN_PATH=/home/tse/work/deepstream/DeepStream_Release/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0:
also you need export LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to /DS path/usr/local/deepstream, cv, tensorrt, if you do not
install to system path.

please do these and try again.

hi,I installed deepstream 2.0, all in accordance with the official configuration settings.but i also have Mistakes in running

test@lb-ubnt:~/qin/DeepStream_Release$ deepstream-app -c samples/configs/deepstream-app/source4_720p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt
Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory
Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused

(gst-plugin-scanner:11727): Clutter-CRITICAL **: Unable to initialize Clutter: Could not initialize Gdk

(gst-plugin-scanner:11727): Clutter-Gst-CRITICAL **: Unable to initialize Clutter
** ERROR: main:490: Failed to set pipeline to PAUSED
Quitting
App run failed

I try to locate the problem.i run gstreamer examples and i have the same mistaken,but I don’t know how to solve it.
test@lb-ubnt:~/qin/gst-docs/examples/tutorials$ gcc basic-tutorial-2.c -o basic-tutorial-2 pkg-config --cflags --libs gstreamer-1.0
test@lb-ubnt:~/qin/gst-docs/examples/tutorials$ ./basic-tutorial-2
Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory
Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused

(gst-plugin-scanner:11577): Clutter-CRITICAL **: Unable to initialize Clutter: Could not initialize Gdk

(gst-plugin-scanner:11577): Clutter-Gst-CRITICAL **: Unable to initialize Clutter

Can anyone solve this problem?