I am trying to migrate to windows server 2016 but I have issue.
nvfbc fails to capture fullscreen video played in chrome
requiremens to reproduce issue:
windows server 2016 x64
quadro card + tv connected into hdmi
369.49 driver, or any other
chrome web browser
test application. you can reproduce it even with NvFBCHWEncode.exe (or any other example)
steps to reproduce it:
- open chrome
- go to advanced settings, check is hw acceleration enabled (it should)
- navigate to your favorite youtube video
- close all ads
- start NvFBCHWEncode.exe
- make video fullscreen and move mouse out of screen
- disconnect any vnc/teamviewer apps from pc
- watch video for 30 secs on TV
- check video created by NvFBCHWEncode.exe.
what I see now:
video stuck at some moment(it repeat some frame again and again)
nvfbc update frame on any event (play button popups/mouse movement on ads)
what I expect to see:
smooth video recorded from youtube.
I unable to reproduce same issue on win8.1.