Green images saved when change nvstreammux dimension

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson AGX Xavier
• DeepStream Version: 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.4
• TensorRT Version: 10.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): question

I have search around the forum for green image issues, and this question is the most similar to the issue I’m facing.

I built my pipeline based on deepstream-image-meta and deepstream-app-test3 examples. The input is a .mp4 file. When I set streammux dimension to 1440x1152, all captured images are green images even though the display show correct bboxes. However, if I simply change streammux dimension to 1440x1153, then captured images are no longer green. Is this a bug? If so, do we have any update on when green images related issues will be fixed?

Yeah, we had many green images related issues on forum and we had fixed it internally and the fix will be included in next release, so please wait for next release to check if the issue pesist.
The next release is comming very soon, please wait for the official annoucement.

Seems like the bug still exists in deepstream release 5.1 version which published in 0224.

hi 93904440:
in 5.1, sample code:deepstream-stransfer-learning-app can save image correctly, no green image occurs, please reference this code

Yes, deepstream-transfer-learning-app sample works with the given example mp4 file, but it does not work with V4L2 camera.
It still produces green images…

1 Like

Just like the answer below, the green image still produces when processing a rtsp url in jetson platform,

I have the same problem with RTSP. I found that a very small number of IP cameras are OK. If we want to reproduce this problem, we need to replace various IP cameras of different brands. I don’t know why?
deepstream-transfer-learning-app, Deepstream-image-meta,It’s all the same problem

1 Like

hi 354706494:
are you flash OS with JP4.5.1? it need newest JectPack version

yes,JP4.5.1,deepstream5.1

Any update on this? I have flashed my Jetson Xavier Nx using JP4.5.1 and deepstream 5.1. The issue is still there. I only changed the video to another 1080p video (H264) but still get green images. I don’t have this problem when using dGPU.

1 Like

Same my problem

Hey, Have you solved your problem?

No

I tried with builtin stream sample_1080p_h264.mp4, set stremmux resolution as you did, but i do not observe the issue. did you use deepstream builtin stream or another stream? can you share to have a local repro and check?

I also get green images with Jetpack 4.5.1 and Deepstream 5.1

Green image has fix by some patch, can you search in forums

I found that this solution solved it for the deepstream transfer learning app:

1 Like