Gst-launch-1.0 with

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU (1080 ti)
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.2.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 450.102.04
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc debug=1 user-id=“username” uers-pw=“pwd” location=“rtsp-camera-source-ip” latency=0 ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! xvimagesink sync=false

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Hi,
I just wanted to know that if gst-launch-1.0 works with more than 9 cameras on 1080ti ?

as i run 9 cameras with this utility, it works fine but if i use 10 cameras, then streams get hangs and glitch appears in random stream.

Thanks

There is no limitation in “gst-launch-1.0” to support rtsp streams. You need to check the system loading(memory usage, CPU loading, GPU loading,…) to find the reason of hang and glitch.

The pipeline is just a ordinary gstreamer pipeline(no Nvidia element is used). Gstreamer is an open source project, please refer to gstreamer resources. https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/