Gst-nvinfer and Deepstream: Change pre-cluster-threshold during runtime

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.6
• TensorRT Version 8.0.1
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question

I have spent a long time looking into Gst-nvinfer, but I cannot seem to find the answer I’m looking for. Is it possible - and if so, how is it possible - to change the pre-cluster-threshold of a model during runtime. I have noticed no Gst Property that we can set to change this value. I would like to override the pre-cluster-threshold attribute for all classes, and don’t understand the program structure of this plugin and DeepStream. My program is based on deepstream-app, so maybe there is a way to override this variable? Maybe I should install probe function on the primary_gie pad to change the variable?

pre-cluster-threshold will be set to detection_params.preClusterThreshold in gst_nvinfer_parse_class_attrs. even it is changed during runtime, but how to pass it to m_DetectionParams.perClassPreclusterThreshold[i] ? which is called in DetectPostprocessor::initResource. nvinfer is opensource, please continue to check.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.