HDMI Monitor Detected, but no display output until settings changed 3050 Laptop Ubuntu 22.04

I just got a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 16ITH6 with a 3050 Laptop GPU in it. Booted fine into windows, worked with my secondary monitor. I put my old SSD into the machine and booted into ubutnu 21.10 and the monitor was not detected. I did some reading on reddit and tried updating to Ubuntu 22.04 to get a newer kernel, and installing the latest available kernel through ubuntu mainline. I’ve also tried switching from hybrid/prime mode to discrete mode, and up to Kernel 5.15.11. Currently back on what I think is the latest dev branch kernel for 22.04: 5.15.0-13.13. I noticed the backlight occasionally turned on a few times through my testing so I decided to see if I could change the resolution before finally making my post. Changing it to a lower resolution and changing it back to native finally got the display on. I don’t know if this will be helpful to others, or what will happen when I reboot, but that’s how I finally got my display working.
I’ve attached the bug reports for both the discrete and prime graphics card modes on the latest kernel if someone wants to take a look and see if they see an obvious problem for why it’s not working at boot.

discrete nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (361.1 KB)
prime nvidia-bug-report.log.old.gz (363.8 KB)

Thanks,
Noah