Hello world doesn't load. I need your help

Hello world doesn’t load. I need your help.

in REQURIED TUTORIALS → Hello world
( https://docs.omniverse.nvidia.com/app_isaacsim/app_isaacsim/tutorial_required_hello_world.html#isaac-sim-app-tutorial-required-hello-world)
Why can’t I load when I do it the way I do it on tutorial?
I want to solve the problem. help me!!

Check the console log, perhaps there is an error.

Thank you so much for your help.can I ask you one more question?
I can’t find the console log. could I ask you in detail?

Please reference the last part of this section https://docs.omniverse.nvidia.com/app_isaacsim/app_isaacsim/tutorial_required_interface.html?highlight=console#customizing-the-workspace

as well as Console Extension — Omniverse Create documentation

Please share the logs if you have unexpected errors.

Thanks to you, I found it well. By any chance, could you tell me what I need to solve here?

2022-05-02 05:55:03 [Error] [asyncio] [/home/kime/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/kit/python/lib/python3.7/asyncio/base_events.py:1619] Task exception was never retrieved
future: <Task finished coro=<BaseSampleExtension. on_load_world… on_load_world_async() done, defined at /home/kime/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/exts/omni.isaac.examples/omni/isaac/examples/base_sample/base_sample_extension.py:161> exception=ArgumentError('Python argument types in\n None.GetPrimAtPath(Stage, NoneType)\ndid not match C++ signature:\n GetPrimAtPath(pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved ::UsdStage {lvalue}, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::SdfPath path)’)>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/kime/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/exts/omni.isaac.examples/omni/isaac/examples/base_sample/base_sample_extension.py”, line 162, in on_load_world_async
await self. sample.load_world_async()
File “/home/kime/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/exts/omni.isaac.examples/omni/isaac/examples/base_sample/base_sample.py”, line 44, in load_world_async
self.setup_scene()
File “/home/kime/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/exts/omni.isaac.examples/omni/isaac/examples/hello_world/hello_world.py”, line 13, in setup_scene
world.scene.add_default_ground_plane()
File “/home/kime/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/exts/omni.isaac.core/omni/isaac/core/scenes/scene.py”, line 162, in add_default_ground_plane
restitution=restitution,
File “/home/kime/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/exts/omni.isaac.core/omni/isaac/core/objects/ground_plane.py”, line 77, in init
collision=True,
File “/home/kime/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/exts/omni.isaac.core/omni/isaac/core/prims/geometry_prim.py”, line 57, in init
prim = get_prim_at_path(prim_path)
File “/home/kime/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/exts/omni.isaac.core/omni/isaac/core/utils/prims.py”, line 28, in get_prim_at_path
return get_current_stage().GetPrimAtPath(prim_path)
Boost.Python.ArgumentError: Python argument types in
None.GetPrimAtPath(Stage, NoneType)
did not match C++ signature:
GetPrimAtPath(pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved
::UsdStage {lvalue}, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::SdfPath path)

I strongly recommend searching the forums for your errors. I found this post by searching

GetPrimAtPath "did not match"

It seems you’re running into the issue everyone runs into using the existing documentation. Please see the following link to remedy the issue