Holoscan SDK and RTX 4060 - ERROR: No supported GPU(s) detected to run this container***

Hi ,

I am installing holoscan sdk using NGC container

When I run the docker command, I get below error

WARNING: Detected NVIDIA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU GPU, which is not yet supported in this version of the container
ERROR: No supported GPU(s) detected to run this container

What can I do to solve this error?

nvidia-smi
Thu Jan 11 09:50:08 2024
±--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| NVIDIA-SMI 545.23.08 Driver Version: 545.23.08 CUDA Version: 12.3 |
|-----------------------------------------±---------------------±---------------------+
| GPU Name Persistence-M | Bus-Id Disp.A | Volatile Uncorr. ECC |
| Fan Temp Perf Pwr:Usage/Cap | Memory-Usage | GPU-Util Compute M. |
| | | MIG M. |
|=========================================+======================+======================|
| 0 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 … On | 00000000:01:00.0 Off | N/A |
| N/A 43C P4 588W / 55W | 15MiB / 8188MiB | 0% Default |
| | | N/A |
±----------------------------------------±---------------------±---------------------+

±--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Processes: |
| GPU GI CI PID Type Process name GPU Memory |
| ID ID Usage |
|=======================================================================================|

=====================
== NVIDIA TensorRT ==

NVIDIA Release 22.03 (build 33538116)
NVIDIA TensorRT Version 8.2.3
Copyright (c) 2016-2022, NVIDIA CORPORATION & AFFILIATES. All rights reserved.

Container image Copyright (c) 2022, NVIDIA CORPORATION & AFFILIATES. All rights reserved.

https:developer.nvidia.com/tensorrt

Various files include modifications (c) NVIDIA CORPORATION & AFFILIATES. All rights reserved.

This container image and its contents are governed by the NVIDIA Deep Learning Container License.
By pulling and using the container, you accept the terms and conditions of this license:
https:developer.nvidia.com/ngc/nvidia-deep-learning-container-license

To install Python sample dependencies, run /opt/tensorrt/python/python_setup.sh

To install the open-source samples corresponding to this TensorRT release version
run /opt/tensorrt/install_opensource.sh. To build the open source parsers,
plugins, and samples for current top-of-tree on master or a different branch,
run /opt/tensorrt/install_opensource.sh -b
See GitHub - NVIDIA/TensorRT: NVIDIA® TensorRT™ is an SDK for high-performance deep learning inference on NVIDIA GPUs. This repository contains the open source components of TensorRT. for more information.
WARNING: Detected NVIDIA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU GPU, which is not yet supported in this version of the container
ERROR: No supported GPU(s) detected to run this container

Hi there, this is likely due to the base image that the Holoscan container is built from didn’t support Ada Lovelace arch yet, we could refer to Frameworks Support Matrix - NVIDIA Docs. Please stay tuned for the next Holoscan SDK release coming soon, the container should have a base image with support.

1 Like

hi, Thank you, now I used debian package to install holoscan instead of NGC container.

1 Like