How can I add information to my tracked object?

**• Hardware Platform: Jetson Xavier NX (Recomputer J2021)
**• DeepStream Version: 6.1
**• JetPack Version: 5.0.2
**• TensorRT Version: 8.4.1.50
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only):

Good afternoon, I have deepstream installed on my Jetson Xavier NX, I have been using the API to detect vehicles and account with “nvdsanalytics”. Now I want to calculate the speed of each detected object in real time, so I want to add an attribute or list to the tracked object, there is nvdstracker which is in charge of tracking but I can’t find the specific file to make the modification. Please help me with information regarding what part of the source code is located “nvdstracker”, my intention is to modify the code and add the attribute or list for the “speed” variable to the tracked object.

The code for tracker is not open sourced.

Ok, maybe there is some way to perform this process, my intention is simply to add the time when it was detected.

Can you add your data as USER_META into DS_META in probe function?

I haven’t tried, is this an attribute part of nvdsmeta.h?

Can you please refer user meta in: deepstream_tao_apps/apps/tao_others/deepstream-mdx-perception-app/deepstream_mdx_perception_app.c at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_tao_apps · GitHub ?

Is this a reference code for my case?

Here is the reference of user meta: deepstream_tao_apps/apps/tao_others/deepstream-mdx-perception-app/deepstream_mdx_perception_app.c at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_tao_apps · GitHub

But when doing this, does not delete the information that I obtained from the classifiers, such as the information of the type or the brand of the vehicle?

i want to add to each tracked object the time when it was detected. I am using /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-app/deepstream_app.cpp

I have another question, is the method you mention executed only once, in the main of the application?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Application can add user meta into the meta data of gstbuffer. Application and plugin can get the user meta later.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.