How do I know if I am enrolled in the Developer Program?

Hi, How do I know if I am enrolled in the Developer Program? Do I get a confirmation email etc. Thank you-Joel

Hi Joel,

You should have received a welcome email. The fact that you are logged into the forums, proves that you are in the program. Can you please check your junk/spam folders for the welcome email?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

I did not receive a welcome email. Can you pls confirm that I’m enrolled in the Developer Program and resend me the welcome email. I have no idea what this program is about.

Thank you,
Joel

Hi Joel,

You can check https://developer.nvidia.com/developer-program for program details. While logged in, click on the “head and shoulders” icon to your profile. In there is a “My programs” tab that will show what you’re a member of.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the information. This is what I found. So what is the NVIDIA Developer program? I don’t have any information about it. Please send me the welcome info email and other information about the program.

Thank you,
Joel

The welcome email would have gone out back when you joined three months ago. Unfortunately, I cannot tell the system to send another email. The NVIDIA Developer Program is described in detail at NVIDIA Developer Program | NVIDIA Developer.