How to change the boot logo on xaviernx on jp5.1.1

How to change the boot logo on xaviernx on jp5.1.1

Hi,

you need to change image files specified in the UEFI source code, compile it, and re-flash your device to get the logo replaced.
https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/r35.2.1/DeveloperGuide/text/SD/Bootloader/UEFI.html#customized-logo

if I build edk2, and the how to flash it to the module or packet it as a image?

Hi,

just replace the file Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/uefi_jetson.bin with the one you build, and flash the device again.

I follow the steps of this link Build without docker · NVIDIA/edk2-nvidia Wiki · GitHub
At last, edk2-nvidia/Platform/NVIDIA/Jetson/build.sh and it shows that prepare_stuart.sh:line 40: stuart_update: command not found
I do that in a virtual machine of ubunut 20.04.

Hi,

can you check if installing this tool fixes it?

No. I delete all files and do it again
I find that it show this message at the first time

edk2-nvidia/Platform/NVIDIA/Jetson/build.sh
nvidia: building from workspace rooted at: /home/avcit/nvidia-uefi
nvidia: found command: python3.
nvidia: found command: virtualenv.
nvidia: found command: mono.
nvidia: found command: aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc.
nvidia: Creating Python virtual environment in /home/avcit/nvidia-uefi/venv...
created virtual environment CPython3.8.10.final.0-64 in 122ms
  creator CPython3Posix(dest=/home/avcit/nvidia-uefi/venv, clear=False, global=False)
  seeder FromAppData(download=False, pip=latest, setuptools=latest, wheel=latest, pkg_resources=latest, via=copy, app_data_dir=/home/avcit/.local/share/virtualenv/seed-app-data/v1.0.1.debian.1)
  activators BashActivator,CShellActivator,FishActivator,PowerShellActivator,PythonActivator,XonshActivator
nvidia: Installing required Python packages...
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement edk2-pytool-library==0.14.0 (from -r edk2/pip-requirements.txt (line 15)) (from versions: 0.9.0, 0.9.1, 0.9.2, 0.10.0, 0.10.1, 0.10.2, 0.10.3, 0.10.4, 0.10.5, 0.10.6, 0.10.7, 0.10.8, 0.10.9, 0.10.10, 0.10.11, 0.10.12, 0.10.13, 0.10.15, 0.11.0, 0.11.1, 0.11.2, 0.11.4, 0.11.5, 0.11.6, 0.12.0, 0.12.1, 0.15.0, 0.15.1, 0.15.2)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for edk2-pytool-library==0.14.0 (from -r edk2/pip-requirements.txt (line 15))

second time

edk2-nvidia/Platform/NVIDIA/Jetson/build.sh
nvidia: building from workspace rooted at: /home/avcit/nvidia-uefi
nvidia: found command: python3.
nvidia: found command: virtualenv.
nvidia: found command: mono.
nvidia: found command: aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc.
nvidia: Activating Python virtual environment.
nvidia: Updating build environment (edk2-nvidia/Platform/NVIDIA/Jetson/PlatformBuild.py).
edk2-nvidia/Silicon/NVIDIA/scripts/prepare_stuart.sh: line 40: stuart_update: command not found

I follow the steps

tianocore/edk2-pytool-extensions/blob/master/docs/user/using/install.md#installing-on-linux

But the same issue.

I set a conda env and solve it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.