How to change YUYV to MJPG format on Xavier NX?

Hi,
I’m using xavier NX on EN715 board, Gopro camera.

I want to use MJPG instead of YUYV format when execute Yolov3 example.
because of the frame rate.

here is the info of my camera.

https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/how-to-change-source-pixel-format-from-yuyv-to-mjpg/79409

I saw this topic and I’ve tried.
I changed deepstream_source_bin.c like the link and successfully rebuilt.

And this is Yolov3 txt setting.

When I run the Yolov3 example, this error occur.

Don’t know why the camera parameters are incorrected.
Please give me advice.
Thanks.

Hi,
You can try to run this config file in deepstream-app:

/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app/source1_usb_dec_infer_resnet_int8.txt

To make sure the modification insource bin is good.

Another solution is to use nvv4l2decoder mjpeg=1 to decode mjpeg. For this please check this sample:

/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-image-decode-test/

By default the source is multfilesrc in the sample. You would need to change to v4l2src and set the caps to fit sensor mode(format,width,height,framerate).

Hi, DaneLLL.
I tried the ‘source1_usb_dec_infer_resnet_int8.txt’ instead of ‘source1_csi~’.
Below is my setting.

And it returned same error.

If I set it as 480p and 30frame, It works. because it same as YUYV format parameters.

So my modification is wrong and it still use YUYV.

And I can’t understand this sentence.

Can you please explain more detail?

Hi,
Have fixed several typo in previous comment. Sorry for the mistake.

For further check you may print the information out:

caps = gst_caps_new_simple ("image/jpeg",
      "width", G_TYPE_INT, config->source_width, "height", G_TYPE_INT,
      config->source_height, "framerate", GST_TYPE_FRACTION,
      config->source_fps_n, config->source_fps_d, NULL);

To check and confirm width, height, framerate are correctly set.

Hi,
Thank you for reply.
I already add that code in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/apps/apps-common/src/deepstream_source_bin.c before I make this topic…

how can I check the output of this code?

Hi,
You can print out source_width, source_height, source_fps_n, source_fps_d to make sure the values are correct. And make sure it is v4l2src ! jpegdec ! nvvideoconver in gst_element_link_filtered().

Hi,
I tried some command that you let me know on another topic.

nvidia@linux:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/objectDetector_Yolo$ gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! image/jpeg,format=MJPG,width=1920,height=1080,framerate=60/1 ! fpsdisplaysink text-overlay=0 video-sink=fakesink sync=0
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstFakeSink:fakesink0: sync = false
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
New clock: GstSystemClock
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0.GstPad:src: caps = image/jpeg, format=(string)MJPG, width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, framerate=(fraction)60/1, pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1, colorimetry=(string)2:4:7:1, interlace-mode=(string)progressive
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstCapsFilter:capsfilter0.GstPad:src: caps = image/jpeg, format=(string)MJPG, width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, framerate=(fraction)60/1, pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1, colorimetry=(string)2:4:7:1, interlace-mode=(string)progressive
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0.GstGhostPad:sink.GstProxyPad:proxypad0: caps = image/jpeg, format=(string)MJPG, width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, framerate=(fraction)60/1, pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1, colorimetry=(string)2:4:7:1, interlace-mode=(string)progressive
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstFakeSink:fakesink0.GstPad:sink: caps = image/jpeg, format=(string)MJPG, width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, framerate=(fraction)60/1, pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1, colorimetry=(string)2:4:7:1, interlace-mode=(string)progressive
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0.GstGhostPad:sink: caps = image/jpeg, format=(string)MJPG, width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, framerate=(fraction)60/1, pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1, colorimetry=(string)2:4:7:1, interlace-mode=(string)progressive
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstCapsFilter:capsfilter0.GstPad:sink: caps = image/jpeg, format=(string)MJPG, width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, framerate=(fraction)60/1, pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1, colorimetry=(string)2:4:7:1, interlace-mode=(string)progressive
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstFakeSink:fakesink0: sync = false
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 33, dropped: 0, current: 61.59, average: 61.59
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 65, dropped: 0, current: 60.15, average: 60.87
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 95, dropped: 0, current: 60.00, average: 60.59
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 126, dropped: 0, current: 61.99, average: 60.93
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 156, dropped: 0, current: 60.00, average: 60.75
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 187, dropped: 0, current: 58.28, average: 60.33
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 217, dropped: 0, current: 60.00, average: 60.28
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 248, dropped: 0, current: 61.99, average: 60.49
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 279, dropped: 0, current: 58.27, average: 60.24
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 310, dropped: 0, current: 61.99, average: 60.41
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 341, dropped: 0, current: 57.84, average: 60.16
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 371, dropped: 0, current: 59.99, average: 60.15
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 403, dropped: 0, current: 60.16, average: 60.15
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 433, dropped: 0, current: 59.99, average: 60.14
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 464, dropped: 0, current: 62.00, average: 60.26
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 494, dropped: 0, current: 60.00, average: 60.24
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 525, dropped: 0, current: 58.28, average: 60.13
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 556, dropped: 0, current: 61.99, average: 60.23
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 586, dropped: 0, current: 60.00, average: 60.21
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 616, dropped: 0, current: 60.00, average: 60.20
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 647, dropped: 0, current: 58.28, average: 60.11
^Chandling interrupt.
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline …
Execution ended after 0:00:10.853343277
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Setting pipeline to READY …
Setting pipeline to NULL …

This pipeline is work.
But still the example make error like this.

nvidia@linux:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app$ deepstream-app -c source1_usb_dec_infer_resnet_int8.txt
ERROR: Deserialize engine failed because file path: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/…/…/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b30_gpu0_int8.engine open error
0:00:01.347947674 15626 0xfe188d0 WARN nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:616:gst_nvinfer_logger:<primary_gie> NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Warning from NvDsInferContextImpl::deserializeEngineAndBackend() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1691> [UID = 1]: deserialize engine from file :/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/…/…/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b30_gpu0_int8.engine failed
0:00:01.348031130 15626 0xfe188d0 WARN nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:616:gst_nvinfer_logger:<primary_gie> NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Warning from NvDsInferContextImpl::generateBackendContext() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1798> [UID = 1]: deserialize backend context from engine from file :/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/…/…/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b30_gpu0_int8.engine failed, try rebuild
0:00:01.348066010 15626 0xfe188d0 INFO nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:619:gst_nvinfer_logger:<primary_gie> NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Info from NvDsInferContextImpl::buildModel() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1716> [UID = 1]: Trying to create engine from model files
INFO: [TRT]: Reading Calibration Cache for calibrator: EntropyCalibration2
INFO: [TRT]: Generated calibration scales using calibration cache. Make sure that calibration cache has latest scales.
INFO: [TRT]: To regenerate calibration cache, please delete the existing one. TensorRT will generate a new calibration cache.
INFO: [TRT]:
INFO: [TRT]: --------------- Layers running on DLA:
INFO: [TRT]: --------------- Layers running on GPU:
INFO: [TRT]: conv1 + activation_1/Relu, block_1a_conv_1 + activation_2/Relu, block_1a_conv_2, block_1a_conv_shortcut + add_1 + activation_3/Relu, block_2a_conv_1 + activation_4/Relu, block_2a_conv_2, block_2a_conv_shortcut + add_2 + activation_5/Relu, block_3a_conv_1 + activation_6/Relu, block_3a_conv_2, block_3a_conv_shortcut + add_3 + activation_7/Relu, block_4a_conv_1 + activation_8/Relu, block_4a_conv_2, block_4a_conv_shortcut + add_4 + activation_9/Relu, conv2d_cov, conv2d_cov/Sigmoid, conv2d_bbox,
INFO: [TRT]: Detected 1 inputs and 2 output network tensors.
ERROR: Serialize engine failed because of file path: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b1_gpu0_int8.engine opened error
0:00:19.173832309 15626 0xfe188d0 WARN nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:616:gst_nvinfer_logger:<primary_gie> NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Warning from NvDsInferContextImpl::buildModel() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1744> [UID = 1]: failed to serialize cude engine to file: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b1_gpu0_int8.engine
INFO: [Implicit Engine Info]: layers num: 3
0 INPUT kFLOAT input_1 3x368x640
1 OUTPUT kFLOAT conv2d_bbox 16x23x40
2 OUTPUT kFLOAT conv2d_cov/Sigmoid 4x23x40

0:00:19.187980221 15626 0xfe188d0 INFO nvinfer gstnvinfer_impl.cpp:313:notifyLoadModelStatus:<primary_gie> [UID 1]: Load new model:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_primary.txt sucessfully

Runtime commands:
h: Print this help
q: Quit

p: Pause
r: Resume

NOTE: To expand a source in the 2D tiled display and view object details, left-click on the source.
To go back to the tiled display, right-click anywhere on the window.

**PERF: FPS 0 (Avg)
**PERF: 0.00 (0.00)
** INFO: <bus_callback:181>: Pipeline ready

** INFO: <bus_callback:167>: Pipeline running

ERROR from src_elem: Internal data stream error.
Debug info: gstbasesrc.c(3055): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin0/GstV4l2Src:src_elem:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
** INFO: <bus_callback:147>: incorrect camera parameters provided, please provide supported resolution and frame rate

Quitting
App run failed

Hi,
Please ensure you run the self-built deepstream-app in

/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-app/

If you have added debug prints, the prints should be present. Seems like you are executing the default one.

Hi,
I rebuilt clearly.
But I’m not sure the adding debug prints.
could you please give me an example using gst_element_link_filtered() .?

Hi,
Please try this patch:

diff --git a/apps/deepstream/common/src/deepstream_source_bin.c b/apps/deepstream/common/src/deepstream_source_bin.c
index 7c2ab11b..ab13e2f8 100644
--- a/apps/deepstream/common/src/deepstream_source_bin.c
+++ b/apps/deepstream/common/src/deepstream_source_bin.c
@@ -89,10 +89,8 @@ create_camera_source_bin (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
         NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'src_cap_filter1'");
         goto done;
       }
-      caps1 = gst_caps_new_simple ("video/x-raw",
-          "width", G_TYPE_INT, config->source_width, "height", G_TYPE_INT,
-          config->source_height, "framerate", GST_TYPE_FRACTION,
-          config->source_fps_n, config->source_fps_d, NULL);
+      printf("camera mode = %dx%d, %d/%d \n", config->source_width, config->source_height, config->source_fps_n, config->source_fps_d);
+      caps1 = gst_caps_new_simple ("image/jpeg", "width", G_TYPE_INT, config->source_width, "height", G_TYPE_INT, config->source_height, "framerate", GST_TYPE_FRACTION, config->source_fps_n, config->source_fps_d, NULL);
       break;
     default:
       NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Unsupported source type");
@@ -122,13 +120,15 @@ create_camera_source_bin (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
   }
   struct cudaDeviceProp prop;
   cudaGetDeviceProperties(&prop, config->gpu_id);
+  prop.integrated = 0;

if (config->type == NV_DS_SOURCE_CAMERA_V4L2) {
-    GstElement *nvvidconv2;
+    GstElement *nvvidconv2, *jpg_dec;
     GstCapsFeatures *feature = NULL;
     //Check based on igpu/dgpu instead of x86/aarch64
     GstElement *nvvidconv1 = NULL;
     if(!prop.integrated) {
+      jpg_dec = gst_element_factory_make ("jpegdec", "jpeg-decoder");
       nvvidconv1 = gst_element_factory_make ("videoconvert", "nvvidconv1");
       if (!nvvidconv1) {
         NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to create 'nvvidconv1'");
@@ -153,7 +153,7 @@ create_camera_source_bin (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)

if(!prop.integrated) {
       gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->src_elem, bin->cap_filter1,
-          nvvidconv1, nvvidconv2, bin->cap_filter,
+          jpg_dec, nvvidconv1, nvvidconv2, bin->cap_filter,
           NULL);
     } else {
       gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->src_elem, bin->cap_filter1,
@@ -163,8 +163,8 @@ create_camera_source_bin (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
     NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->src_elem, bin->cap_filter1);

if(!prop.integrated) {
-      NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->cap_filter1, nvvidconv1);
-
+      NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->cap_filter1, jpg_dec);
+      NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (jpg_dec, nvvidconv1);
       NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (nvvidconv1, nvvidconv2);
     } else {
       NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->cap_filter1, nvvidconv2);

The debug print is like:

printf("camera mode = %dx%d, %d/%d \n", config->source_width, config->source_height, config->source_fps_n, config->source_fps_d);

To make sure the camera mode is configured correctly.

Hi,
Thanks you for kind reply.
I tried modify the code as you show, but the version of deepstream is different.
so I modified as much as I can.
The debug print was inserted several part.
This is the full code of my deepstream_source_bin.c

/*
 * Copyright (c) 2018-2020, NVIDIA CORPORATION. All rights reserved.
 * Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
 * copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
 * to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
 * the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
 * and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
 * Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
 * The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
 * all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
 * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
 * IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
 * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.  IN NO EVENT SHALL
 * THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
 * LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
 * FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
 * DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
 */

#include <string.h>
#include <stdio.h>

#include "gstnvdsmeta.h"
#include "deepstream_common.h"
#include "deepstream_sources.h"
#include "deepstream_dewarper.h"
#include <gst/rtp/gstrtcpbuffer.h>
#include <gst/rtsp/gstrtsptransport.h>
#include <cuda_runtime_api.h>

#include "nvdsgstutils.h"
#include "gst-nvdssr.h"

#define SRC_CONFIG_KEY "src_config"
#define SOURCE_RESET_INTERVAL_SEC 60

GST_DEBUG_CATEGORY_EXTERN (NVDS_APP);
GST_DEBUG_CATEGORY_EXTERN (APP_CFG_PARSER_CAT);

static gboolean install_mux_eosmonitor_probe = FALSE;

static gboolean
set_camera_csi_params (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
{
  g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "sensor-id",
      config->camera_csi_sensor_id, NULL);

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP, "Setting csi camera params successful");

return TRUE;
}

static gboolean
set_camera_v4l2_params (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
{
  gchar device[64];

g_snprintf (device, sizeof (device), "/dev/video%d",
      config->camera_v4l2_dev_node);
  g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "device", device, NULL);

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP, "Setting v4l2 camera params successful");

return TRUE;
}

static gboolean
create_camera_source_bin (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
{
  GstCaps *caps = NULL, *caps1 = NULL, *convertCaps = NULL;
  gboolean ret = FALSE;

switch (config->type) {
    case NV_DS_SOURCE_CAMERA_CSI:
      bin->src_elem =
          gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_SRC_CAMERA_CSI, "src_elem");
      g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "bufapi-version", TRUE, NULL);
      g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "maxperf", TRUE, NULL);
      break;
    case NV_DS_SOURCE_CAMERA_V4L2:
      bin->src_elem =
          gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_SRC_CAMERA_V4L2, "src_elem");
      bin->cap_filter1 =
          gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_CAPS_FILTER, "src_cap_filter1");
      if (!bin->cap_filter1) {
        NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'src_cap_filter1'");
        goto done;
      }
      printf("camera mode = %dx%d, %d/%d \n", config->source_width, config->source_height, config->source_fps_n, config->source_fps_d);
      caps1 = gst_caps_new_simple ("image/jpeg", "width", G_TYPE_INT, config->source_width, "height", G_TYPE_INT, config->source_height, "framerate", GST_TYPE_FRACTION, config->source_fps_n, config->source_fps_d, NULL);
      break;
    default:
      goto done;
  }
   struct cudaDeviceProp prop;
   cudaGetDeviceProperties(&prop, config->gpu_id);
   prop.integrated = 0;

if (!bin->src_elem) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'src_elem'");
    goto done;
  }

bin->cap_filter =
      gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_CAPS_FILTER, "src_cap_filter");
  if (!bin->cap_filter) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'src_cap_filter'");
    goto done;
  }
  caps = gst_caps_new_simple ("image/jpeg",
      "width", G_TYPE_INT, config->source_width, "height", G_TYPE_INT,
      config->source_height, "framerate", GST_TYPE_FRACTION,
      config->source_fps_n, config->source_fps_d, NULL);
  //gst_element_link_filtered(caps);
  //gst_element_link_filtered (bin->src_elem, jpg_dec, caps);
  if (config->type == NV_DS_SOURCE_CAMERA_CSI) {
    feature = gst_caps_features_new ("memory:NVMM", NULL);
    gst_caps_set_features (caps, 0, feature);
  }

//g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->cap_filter), "caps", caps, NULL);
  if (config->type == NV_DS_SOURCE_CAMERA_V4L2) {
    GstElement *jpg_dec, *nvvidconv2;
    GstElement *nvvidconv1 = NULL;

jpg_dec = gst_element_factory_make ("jpegdec", "jpeg-decoder");
    if (!jpg_dec) {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to create 'jpg_dec'");
      goto done;
    }

nvvidconv1 = gst_element_factory_make ("videoconvert", "nvvidconv1");
    if (!nvvidconv1) {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to create 'nvvidconv1'");
      goto done;
    }

GstCaps *lnvcaps = gst_caps_new_simple ("video/x-raw", "format", G_TYPE_STRING,"NV12", "width", G_TYPE_INT, config->source_width, "height", G_TYPE_INT, config->source_height, "framerate", GST_TYPE_FRACTION, config->source_fps_n, config->source_fps_d, NULL);
    gst_caps_set_features (lnvcaps, 0, feature);
    g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->cap_filter), "caps", lnvcaps, NULL);

nvvidconv2 = gst_element_factory_make ("nvvideoconvert", "nvvidconv2");
    if (!nvvidconv2) {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to create 'nvvidconv2'");
      goto done;
    }

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (nvvidconv2), "gpu-id", config->gpu_id,
        "nvbuf-memory-type", config->nvbuf_memory_type, NULL);

gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->src_elem, jpg_dec, nvvidconv1, nvvidconv2, bin->cap_filter, NULL);

gst_element_link_filtered (bin->src_elem, jpg_dec, caps);

NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (jpg_dec, nvvidconv1);

NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (nvvidconv1, nvvidconv2);

NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (nvvidconv2, bin->cap_filter);

NVGSTDS_BIN_ADD_GHOST_PAD (bin->bin, bin->cap_filter, "src");

} else {

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->cap_filter), "caps", caps, NULL);

gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->src_elem, bin->cap_filter, NULL);

NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->src_elem, bin->cap_filter);

}

switch (config->type) {
      if (!set_camera_csi_params (config, bin)) {
        NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not set CSI camera properties");
        goto done;
      }
      break;
      if (!set_camera_v4l2_params (config, bin)) {
        NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not set V4L2 camera properties");
        goto done;
      }
      break;
    default:
      goto done;
  }

ret = TRUE;

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP, "Created camera source bin successfully");

done:
  if (caps)
    gst_caps_unref (caps);

if (convertCaps)
    gst_caps_unref (convertCaps);

if (!ret) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("%s failed", __func__);
  }
  return ret;
}

static void
cb_newpad (GstElement * decodebin, GstPad * pad, gpointer data)
{
  GstCaps *caps = gst_pad_query_caps (pad, NULL);
  const GstStructure *str = gst_caps_get_structure (caps, 0);
  const gchar *name = gst_structure_get_name (str);

if (!strncmp (name, "video", 5)) {
    NvDsSrcBin *bin = (NvDsSrcBin *) data;
    GstPad *sinkpad = gst_element_get_static_pad (bin->tee, "sink");
    if (gst_pad_link (pad, sinkpad) != GST_PAD_LINK_OK) {

NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to link decodebin to pipeline");
    } else {
      NvDsSourceConfig *config =
          (NvDsSourceConfig *) g_object_get_data (G_OBJECT (bin->cap_filter),
          SRC_CONFIG_KEY);

gst_structure_get_int (str, "width", &config->source_width);
      gst_structure_get_int (str, "height", &config->source_height);
      gst_structure_get_fraction (str, "framerate", &config->source_fps_n,
          &config->source_fps_d);

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP, "Decodebin linked to pipeline");
    }
    gst_object_unref (sinkpad);
  } else if (g_str_has_prefix (name, "audio/x-raw")) {

/** skip linking if we did not prepare for audio */
    if(!bin->audio_converter) {
      return;
    }

GstPad *sinkpad = gst_element_get_static_pad (bin->audio_converter, "sink");

if (gst_pad_link (pad, sinkpad) != GST_PAD_LINK_OK)
  }
}

static void
cb_newpad_audio (GstElement * decodebin, GstPad * pad, gpointer data)
{

if (g_str_has_prefix (name, "audio/x-raw")) {

GstPad *sinkpad = gst_element_get_static_pad (bin->audio_converter, "sink");

}
  else if (!strncmp (name, "video", 5)) {
    /** connect video to fakesink and ignore the same */
    bin->fakesink = gst_element_factory_make ("fakesink", "src_fakesink");
    if (!bin->fakesink) {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'src_fakesink' for video path");
      return;
    }

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->fakesink), "sync", FALSE, "async", FALSE, NULL);
    gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->fakesink, NULL);

GstPad *sinkpad = gst_element_get_static_pad (bin->fakesink, "sink");

}
  gst_caps_unref (caps);
}

static void
cb_sourcesetup (GstElement * object, GstElement * arg0, gpointer data)
{
  if (g_object_class_find_property (G_OBJECT_GET_CLASS (arg0), "latency")) {
    g_print ("cb_sourcesetup set %d latency\n", bin->latency);
    g_object_set (G_OBJECT (arg0), "latency", bin->latency, NULL);
  }
}

/*
 * Function to seek the source stream to start.
 * It is required to play the stream in loop.
 */
static gboolean
seek_decode (gpointer data)
{
  gboolean ret = TRUE;

gst_element_set_state (bin->bin, GST_STATE_PAUSED);

ret = gst_element_seek (bin->bin, 1.0, GST_FORMAT_TIME,
      (GstSeekFlags) (GST_SEEK_FLAG_KEY_UNIT | GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH),
      GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET, 0, GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE, GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE);

if (!ret)
    GST_WARNING ("Error in seeking pipeline");

gst_element_set_state (bin->bin, GST_STATE_PLAYING);

return FALSE;
}

/**
 * Probe function to drop certain events to support custom
 * logic of looping of each source stream.
 */
static GstPadProbeReturn
restart_stream_buf_prob (GstPad * pad, GstPadProbeInfo * info,
    gpointer u_data)
{
  GstEvent *event = GST_EVENT (info->data);
  NvDsSrcBin *bin = (NvDsSrcBin *) u_data;

if ((info->type & GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_BUFFER)) {
    GST_BUFFER_PTS(GST_BUFFER(info->data)) += bin->prev_accumulated_base;
  }
  if ((info->type & GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_EVENT_BOTH)) {
    if (GST_EVENT_TYPE (event) == GST_EVENT_EOS) {
      g_timeout_add (1, seek_decode, bin);
    }

if (GST_EVENT_TYPE (event) == GST_EVENT_SEGMENT) {
      GstSegment *segment;

gst_event_parse_segment (event, (const GstSegment **) &segment);
      segment->base = bin->accumulated_base;
      bin->prev_accumulated_base = bin->accumulated_base;
      bin->accumulated_base += segment->stop;
    }
    switch (GST_EVENT_TYPE (event)) {
      case GST_EVENT_EOS:
        /* QOS events from downstream sink elements cause decoder to drop
         * frames after looping the file since the timestamps reset to 0.
         * We should drop the QOS events since we have custom logic for
         * looping individual sources. */
      case GST_EVENT_QOS:
      case GST_EVENT_SEGMENT:
      case GST_EVENT_FLUSH_START:
      case GST_EVENT_FLUSH_STOP:
        return GST_PAD_PROBE_DROP;
      default:
        break;
    }
  }
  return GST_PAD_PROBE_OK;
}

static void
decodebin_child_added (GstChildProxy * child_proxy, GObject * object,
    gchar * name, gpointer user_data)
{
  NvDsSrcBin *bin = (NvDsSrcBin *) user_data;
  NvDsSourceConfig *config = bin->config;
  if (g_strrstr (name, "decodebin") == name) {
    g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (object), "child-added",
        G_CALLBACK (decodebin_child_added), user_data);
  }
  if ((g_strrstr (name, "h264parse") == name) ||
      (g_strrstr (name, "h265parse") == name)) {
      g_object_set (object, "config-interval", -1, NULL);
  }
  if (g_strrstr (name, "fakesink") == name) {
      g_object_set (object, "enable-last-sample", FALSE, NULL);
  }
  if (g_strrstr (name, "nvcuvid") == name) {
    g_object_set (object, "gpu-id", config->gpu_id, NULL);

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (object), "cuda-memory-type",
        config->cuda_memory_type, NULL);

g_object_set (object, "source-id", config->camera_id, NULL);
    g_object_set (object, "num-decode-surfaces", config->num_decode_surfaces,
        NULL);
    if (config->Intra_decode)
      g_object_set (object, "Intra-decode", config->Intra_decode, NULL);
  }
  if (g_strstr_len (name, -1, "omx") == name) {
      g_object_set (object, "skip-frames", 2, NULL);
    g_object_set (object, "disable-dvfs", TRUE, NULL);
  }
  if (g_strstr_len (name, -1, "nvjpegdec") == name) {
    g_object_set (object, "DeepStream", TRUE, NULL);
  }
  if (g_strstr_len (name, -1, "nvv4l2decoder") == name) {
      g_object_set (object, "skip-frames", 2, NULL);
#ifdef __aarch64__
  if (g_object_class_find_property(G_OBJECT_GET_CLASS(object),
     "enable-max-performance")) {
    g_object_set (object, "enable-max-performance", TRUE, NULL);
  }
#endif

"gpu-id")) {
    g_object_set (object, "gpu-id", config->gpu_id, NULL);
  }
     "cudadec-memtype")) {
      g_object_set (G_OBJECT (object), "cudadec-memtype",
          config->cuda_memory_type, NULL);
  }
    g_object_set (object, "drop-frame-interval", config->drop_frame_interval, NULL);
    g_object_set (object, "num-extra-surfaces", config->num_extra_surfaces,
      NULL);

/* Seek only if file is the source. */
    if (config->loop && g_strstr_len(config->uri, -1, "file:/") == config->uri) {
      NVGSTDS_ELEM_ADD_PROBE (bin->src_buffer_probe, GST_ELEMENT(object),
          "sink", restart_stream_buf_prob,
          (GstPadProbeType) (GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_EVENT_BOTH |
              GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_EVENT_FLUSH | GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_BUFFER),
          bin);
    }
  }
done:
  return;
}

static void
cb_newpad2 (GstElement * decodebin, GstPad * pad, gpointer data)
{

if (!strncmp (name, "video", 5)) {
    GstPad *sinkpad = gst_element_get_static_pad (bin->cap_filter, "sink");

} else {
      NvDsSourceConfig *config =
          (NvDsSourceConfig *) g_object_get_data (G_OBJECT (bin->cap_filter),
          SRC_CONFIG_KEY);

gst_structure_get_int (str, "width", &config->source_width);
      gst_structure_get_int (str, "height", &config->source_height);
      gst_structure_get_fraction (str, "framerate", &config->source_fps_n,
          &config->source_fps_d);

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP, "Decodebin linked to pipeline");
    }
  }
  gst_caps_unref (caps);
}

static void
cb_newpad3 (GstElement * decodebin, GstPad * pad, gpointer data)
{

if (g_strrstr (name, "x-rtp")) {
    GstPad *sinkpad = gst_element_get_static_pad (bin->depay, "sink");

NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to link depay loader to rtsp src");
    }
  }
  gst_caps_unref (caps);
}

/* Returning FALSE from this callback will make rtspsrc ignore the stream.
 * Ignore audio and add the proper depay element based on codec. */
static gboolean
cb_rtspsrc_select_stream (GstElement *rtspsrc, guint num, GstCaps *caps,
        gpointer user_data)
{
  GstStructure *str = gst_caps_get_structure (caps, 0);
  const gchar *media = gst_structure_get_string (str, "media");
  const gchar *encoding_name = gst_structure_get_string (str, "encoding-name");
  gchar elem_name[50];
  NvDsSrcBin *bin = (NvDsSrcBin *) user_data;
  gboolean ret = FALSE;

gboolean is_video = (!g_strcmp0 (media, "video"));

if (!is_video)
    return FALSE;

/* Create and add depay element only if it is not created yet. */
  if (!bin->depay) {
    g_snprintf (elem_name, sizeof (elem_name), "depay_elem%d", bin->bin_id);

/* Add the proper depay element based on codec. */
    if (!g_strcmp0 (encoding_name, "H264")) {
      bin->depay = gst_element_factory_make ("rtph264depay", elem_name);
      g_snprintf (elem_name, sizeof (elem_name), "h264parse_elem%d", bin->bin_id);
      bin->parser = gst_element_factory_make ("h264parse", elem_name);
    } else if (!g_strcmp0 (encoding_name, "H265")) {
      bin->depay = gst_element_factory_make ("rtph265depay", elem_name);
      g_snprintf (elem_name, sizeof (elem_name), "h265parse_elem%d", bin->bin_id);
      bin->parser = gst_element_factory_make ("h265parse", elem_name);
    } else {
      NVGSTDS_WARN_MSG_V ("%s not supported", encoding_name);
      return FALSE;
    }

if (!bin->depay) {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to create '%s'", elem_name);
      return FALSE;
    }

gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->depay, bin->parser, NULL);

NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->depay, bin->parser);
    NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->parser, bin->tee_rtsp_pre_decode);

if (!gst_element_sync_state_with_parent (bin->depay)) {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("'%s' failed to sync state with parent", elem_name);
      return FALSE;
    }
    gst_element_sync_state_with_parent (bin->parser);
  }

ret = TRUE;
done:
  return ret;
}

void destroy_smart_record_bin (gpointer data)
{
  unsigned int i = 0;
  NvDsSrcBin *src_bin;
  NvDsSrcParentBin *pbin = (NvDsSrcParentBin *) data;

g_return_if_fail (pbin);

for (i = 0; i < pbin->num_bins; i++) {

src_bin = &pbin->sub_bins[i];
    if (src_bin && src_bin->recordCtx)
      NvDsSRDestroy ((NvDsSRContext *) src_bin->recordCtx);
  }
}

static gpointer
smart_record_callback (NvDsSRRecordingInfo *info, gpointer userData)
{
  static GMutex mutex;
  FILE *logfile = NULL;
  g_return_val_if_fail (info, NULL);

g_mutex_lock (&mutex);
  logfile = fopen ("smart_record.log", "a");
  if (logfile) {
    fprintf (logfile, "%d:%d:%d:%ldms:%s:%s\n",
      info->sessionId, info->width, info->height, info->duration,
      info->dirpath, info->filename);
    fclose (logfile);
  } else {
    g_print ("Error in opeing smart record log file\n");
  }
  g_mutex_unlock (&mutex);

return NULL;
}

/**
 * Function called at regular interval to start and stop video recording.
 * This is dummy implementation to show the usages of smart record APIs.
 * startTime and Duration can be adjusted as per usecase.
*/
static gboolean
smart_record_event_generator (gpointer data)
{
  NvDsSRSessionId sessId = 0;
  NvDsSrcBin *src_bin = (NvDsSrcBin *) data;
  guint startTime = 7;
  guint duration = 8;

if (src_bin->config->smart_rec_duration >= 0)
    duration = src_bin->config->smart_rec_duration;

if (src_bin->config->smart_rec_start_time >= 0)
    startTime = src_bin->config->smart_rec_start_time;

if (src_bin->recordCtx && !src_bin->reconfiguring) {
    NvDsSRContext *ctx = (NvDsSRContext *) src_bin->recordCtx;
    if (ctx->recordOn) {
      NvDsSRStop (ctx, 0);
    } else {
      NvDsSRStart (ctx, &sessId, startTime, duration, NULL);
    }
  }
  return TRUE;
}

/**
 * Function called at regular interval to check if NV_DS_SOURCE_RTSP type
 * source in the pipeline is down / disconnected. This function try to
 * reconnect the source by resetting that source pipeline.
 */
static gboolean
watch_source_status (gpointer data)
{
  struct timeval current_time;
  gettimeofday (&current_time, NULL);
  static struct timeval last_reset_time_global = {0, 0};
  gdouble time_diff_msec_since_last_reset =
      1000.0 * (current_time.tv_sec - last_reset_time_global.tv_sec) +
      (current_time.tv_usec - last_reset_time_global.tv_usec) / 1000.0;

if (src_bin->reconfiguring) {
    guint time_since_last_reconnect_sec =
        current_time.tv_sec - src_bin->last_reconnect_time.tv_sec;
    if (time_since_last_reconnect_sec >= SOURCE_RESET_INTERVAL_SEC) {
      if (time_diff_msec_since_last_reset > 3000) {
        last_reset_time_global = current_time;
        // source is still not up, reconfigure it again.
        reset_source_pipeline (src_bin);
      }
    }
  } else {
    gint time_since_last_buf_sec = 0;
    g_mutex_lock (&src_bin->bin_lock);
    if (src_bin->last_buffer_time.tv_sec != 0) {
      time_since_last_buf_sec =
          current_time.tv_sec - src_bin->last_buffer_time.tv_sec;
    }
    g_mutex_unlock (&src_bin->bin_lock);

// Reset source bin if no buffers are received in the last
    // `rtsp_reconnect_interval_sec` seconds.
    if (src_bin->rtsp_reconnect_interval_sec > 0 &&
            time_since_last_buf_sec >= src_bin->rtsp_reconnect_interval_sec) {
      if (time_diff_msec_since_last_reset > 3000) {
        last_reset_time_global = current_time;

NVGSTDS_WARN_MSG_V ("No data from source %d since last %u sec. Trying reconnection",
              src_bin->bin_id, time_since_last_buf_sec);
        reset_source_pipeline (src_bin);
      }
    }

}
  return TRUE;
}

/**
 * Function called at regular interval when source bin is
 * changing state async. This function watches the state of
 * the source bin and sets it to PLAYING if the state of source
 * bin stops at PAUSED when changing state ASYNC.
 */
static gboolean
watch_source_async_state_change (gpointer data)
{
  GstState state, pending;
  GstStateChangeReturn ret;

ret = gst_element_get_state (src_bin->bin, &state, &pending, 0);

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP, "Bin %d %p: state:%s pending:%s ret:%s",
          src_bin->bin_id, src_bin, gst_element_state_get_name(state),
          gst_element_state_get_name(pending),
          gst_element_state_change_return_get_name(ret));

// Bin is still changing state ASYNC. Wait for some more time.
  if (ret == GST_STATE_CHANGE_ASYNC)
    return TRUE;

// Bin state change failed / failed to get state
  if (ret == GST_STATE_CHANGE_FAILURE) {
    src_bin->async_state_watch_running = FALSE;
    return FALSE;
  }

// Bin successfully changed state to PLAYING. Stop watching state
  if (state == GST_STATE_PLAYING) {
    src_bin->reconfiguring = FALSE;
    src_bin->async_state_watch_running = FALSE;
    return FALSE;
  }

// Bin has stopped ASYNC state change but has not gone into
  // PLAYING. Expliclity set state to PLAYING and keep watching
  // state
  gst_element_set_state (src_bin->bin, GST_STATE_PLAYING);

return TRUE;
}

/**
 * Probe function to monitor data output from rtspsrc.
 */
static GstPadProbeReturn
rtspsrc_monitor_probe_func (GstPad * pad, GstPadProbeInfo * info,
    gpointer u_data)
{
  NvDsSrcBin *bin = (NvDsSrcBin *) u_data;
  if (info->type & GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_BUFFER) {
    g_mutex_lock(&bin->bin_lock);
    gettimeofday (&bin->last_buffer_time, NULL);
    g_mutex_unlock(&bin->bin_lock);
  }
  return GST_PAD_PROBE_OK;
}

/**
 * Probe function to drop EOS events from nvstreammux when RTSP sources
 * are being used so that app does not quit from EOS in case of RTSP
 * connection errors and tries to reconnect.
 */
static GstPadProbeReturn
nvstreammux_eosmonitor_probe_func (GstPad * pad, GstPadProbeInfo * info,
    gpointer u_data)
{
  if (info->type & GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_EVENT_DOWNSTREAM) {
    GstEvent *event = (GstEvent *) info->data;
    if (GST_EVENT_TYPE (event) == GST_EVENT_EOS)
      return GST_PAD_PROBE_DROP;
  }
  return GST_PAD_PROBE_OK;
}

static gboolean
create_rtsp_src_bin (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
{
  NvDsSRContext *ctx = NULL;
  gboolean ret = FALSE;
  gchar elem_name[50];
  bin->config = config;
  GstCaps *caps = NULL;

bin->latency = config->latency;
  bin->rtsp_reconnect_interval_sec = config->rtsp_reconnect_interval_sec;

g_snprintf (elem_name, sizeof (elem_name), "src_elem%d", bin->bin_id);
  bin->src_elem = gst_element_factory_make ("rtspsrc", elem_name);
  if (!bin->src_elem) {
    goto done;
  }

g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT(bin->src_elem), "select-stream",
                    G_CALLBACK(cb_rtspsrc_select_stream),
                    bin);

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "location", config->uri, NULL);
  g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "latency", config->latency, NULL);
  g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "drop-on-latency", TRUE, NULL);
  configure_source_for_ntp_sync (bin->src_elem);

// 0x4 for TCP and 0x7 for All (UDP/UDP-MCAST/TCP)
  if ((config->select_rtp_protocol == GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP)
      || (config->select_rtp_protocol == (GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_UDP |
              GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_UDP_MCAST | GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP))) {
    g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "protocols",
        config->select_rtp_protocol, NULL);
    GST_DEBUG_OBJECT (bin->src_elem,
        "RTP Protocol=0x%x (0x4=TCP and 0x7=UDP,TCP,UDPMCAST)----\n",
        config->select_rtp_protocol);
  }
  g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "pad-added",
      G_CALLBACK (cb_newpad3), bin);

g_snprintf (elem_name, sizeof (elem_name), "tee_rtsp_elem%d", bin->bin_id);
  bin->tee_rtsp_pre_decode = gst_element_factory_make ("tee", elem_name);
  if (!bin->tee_rtsp_pre_decode) {
    goto done;
  }

g_snprintf (elem_name, sizeof (elem_name), "tee_rtsp_post_decode_elem%d", bin->bin_id);
  bin->tee_rtsp_post_decode = gst_element_factory_make ("tee", elem_name);
  if (!bin->tee_rtsp_post_decode) {
    goto done;
  }

if (config->smart_record) {
    NvDsSRInitParams params = {0};
    params.containerType = (NvDsSRContainerType) config->smart_rec_container;
    if (config->file_prefix)
      params.fileNamePrefix = g_strdup_printf ("%s_%d", config->file_prefix, config->camera_id);
    params.dirpath = config->dir_path;
    params.videoCacheSize = config->video_cache_size;
    params.defaultDuration = config->smart_rec_def_duration;
    params.callback = smart_record_callback;
    if (NvDsSRCreate (&ctx, &params) != NVDSSR_STATUS_OK) {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to create smart record bin");
      g_free (params.fileNamePrefix);
      goto done;
    }
    g_free (params.fileNamePrefix);
    gst_bin_add (GST_BIN(bin->bin), ctx->recordbin);
    bin->recordCtx = (gpointer) ctx;
  }

g_snprintf (elem_name, sizeof (elem_name), "dec_que%d", bin->bin_id);
  bin->dec_que = gst_element_factory_make ("queue", elem_name);
  if (!bin->dec_que) {
    goto done;
  }

if (bin->rtsp_reconnect_interval_sec > 0) {
    NVGSTDS_ELEM_ADD_PROBE (bin->rtspsrc_monitor_probe, bin->dec_que,
        "sink", rtspsrc_monitor_probe_func,
        GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_BUFFER,
        bin);
    install_mux_eosmonitor_probe = TRUE;
  }

g_snprintf (elem_name, sizeof (elem_name), "decodebin_elem%d", bin->bin_id);
  bin->decodebin = gst_element_factory_make ("decodebin", elem_name);
  if (!bin->decodebin) {
    goto done;
  }

g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (bin->decodebin), "pad-added",
      G_CALLBACK (cb_newpad2), bin);
  g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (bin->decodebin), "child-added",
      G_CALLBACK (decodebin_child_added), bin);

g_snprintf (elem_name, sizeof (elem_name), "src_que%d", bin->bin_id);
  bin->cap_filter = gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_QUEUE, elem_name);
  if (!bin->cap_filter) {
    goto done;
  }

g_mutex_init (&bin->bin_lock);
  if (config->dewarper_config.enable) {
    if (!create_dewarper_bin (&config->dewarper_config, &bin->dewarper_bin)) {
      g_print ("Failed to create dewarper bin \n");
      goto done;
    }
    gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->src_elem,
        bin->tee_rtsp_pre_decode,
        bin->dec_que,
        bin->decodebin,
        bin->cap_filter,
        bin->tee_rtsp_post_decode,
        bin->dewarper_bin.bin,
        NULL);
  }else{
    g_snprintf(elem_name, sizeof(elem_name), "nvvidconv_elem%d", bin->bin_id);
    bin->nvvidconv = gst_element_factory_make(NVDS_ELEM_VIDEO_CONV, elem_name);
    if (!bin->nvvidconv)
    {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V("Could not create element 'nvvidconv_elem'");
      goto done;
    }
    caps = gst_caps_new_empty_simple("video/x-raw");
    feature = gst_caps_features_new("memory:NVMM", NULL);
    gst_caps_set_features(caps, 0, feature);

bin->cap_filter1 =
        gst_element_factory_make(NVDS_ELEM_CAPS_FILTER, "src_cap_filter_nvvidconv");
    if (!bin->cap_filter1)
    {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V("Could not create 'queue'");
      goto done;
    }

g_object_set(G_OBJECT(bin->cap_filter1), "caps", caps, NULL);
    gst_caps_unref(caps);
    gst_bin_add_many(GST_BIN(bin->bin), bin->src_elem,
        bin->tee_rtsp_pre_decode,
        bin->dec_que,
        bin->decodebin,
        bin->cap_filter,
        bin->tee_rtsp_post_decode,
        bin->nvvidconv, bin->cap_filter1,
        NULL);
  }

link_element_to_tee_src_pad(bin->tee_rtsp_pre_decode, bin->dec_que);
  NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->dec_que, bin->decodebin);

if (ctx)
    link_element_to_tee_src_pad(bin->tee_rtsp_pre_decode, ctx->recordbin);

NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->cap_filter, bin->tee_rtsp_post_decode);
    link_element_to_tee_src_pad (bin->tee_rtsp_post_decode, bin->dewarper_bin.bin);
    NVGSTDS_BIN_ADD_GHOST_PAD (bin->bin, bin->dewarper_bin.bin, "src");
  } else{
    link_element_to_tee_src_pad(bin->tee_rtsp_post_decode, bin->nvvidconv);
    NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->nvvidconv, bin->cap_filter1);
    NVGSTDS_BIN_ADD_GHOST_PAD (bin->bin, bin->cap_filter1, "src");
  }

ret = TRUE;

g_timeout_add (1000, watch_source_status, bin);

// Enable local start / stop events in addition to the one
  // received from the server.
  if (config->smart_record == 2) {
    if (bin->config->smart_rec_interval)
      g_timeout_add (bin->config->smart_rec_interval * 1000, smart_record_event_generator, bin);
    else
      g_timeout_add (10000, smart_record_event_generator, bin);
  }

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP,
      "Decode bin created. Waiting for a new pad from decodebin to link");

done:

if (!ret) {
  }
  return ret;
}

static gboolean
create_audiodecode_src_bin (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
{
  gboolean ret = FALSE;
  guint const MAX_CAPS_LEN = 256;
  gchar caps_audio_resampler[MAX_CAPS_LEN];
  GstCaps *caps = NULL;
  bin->config = config;

config->live_source = FALSE;

if(config->type == NV_DS_SOURCE_AUDIO_WAV) {
    bin->src_elem = gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_SRC_MULTIFILE, "src_elem");
    if (!bin->src_elem) {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create element 'src_elem'");
      goto done;
    }

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "location", config->uri, NULL);
    g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "loop", config->loop, NULL);

bin->decodebin = gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_WAVPARSE, "decodebin_elem");
    if (!bin->decodebin) {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create element 'decodebin_elem'");
      goto done;
    }
    g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->decodebin), "ignore-length", config->loop, NULL);
  } else if(config->type == NV_DS_SOURCE_ALSA_SRC) {
    bin->src_elem = gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_SRC_ALSA, "src_elem");
    if (!bin->src_elem) {
      goto done;
    }
    if(config->alsa_device) {
      g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "device", config->alsa_device, NULL);
    }
  } else {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Source Type (%d) not supported\n", config->type);
    goto done;
  }

bin->audio_converter =
      gst_element_factory_make ("audioconvert", "audio-convert");
  if (!bin->audio_converter) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'audioconvert'");
    goto done;
  }

bin->audio_resample =
      gst_element_factory_make ("audioresample", "audio-resample");
  if (!bin->audio_resample) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'audioresample'");
    goto done;
  }

bin->cap_filter =
    gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_CAPS_FILTER, "src_cap_filter_audioresample");
  if (!bin->cap_filter)
  {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create src_cap_filter_audioresample");
    goto done;
  }

if(snprintf(caps_audio_resampler, MAX_CAPS_LEN, "audio/x-raw, rate=%d",
     config->input_audio_rate)
     <= 0) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create caps to force rate=%d", config->input_audio_rate);
    goto done;
  }
  caps = gst_caps_from_string (caps_audio_resampler);
  g_object_set(G_OBJECT(bin->cap_filter), "caps", caps, NULL);
  gst_caps_unref(caps);

if(config->type == NV_DS_SOURCE_AUDIO_WAV) {
    gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->src_elem, bin->decodebin,
        bin->audio_converter, bin->audio_resample, bin->cap_filter, NULL);

gst_element_link_many (bin->src_elem, bin->decodebin, bin->audio_converter,
        bin->audio_resample, bin->cap_filter, NULL);
  } else if(config->type == NV_DS_SOURCE_ALSA_SRC) {
        bin->audio_converter, bin->audio_resample, bin->cap_filter, NULL);

gst_element_link_many (bin->src_elem, bin->audio_converter,
        bin->audio_resample, bin->cap_filter, NULL);
  }

ret = TRUE;

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP,

done:

if (!ret) {
  }
  return ret;
}

static gboolean
create_uridecode_src_bin_audio (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
{
  gboolean ret = FALSE;
  bin->config = config;

bin->src_elem = gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_SRC_URI, "src_elem");
  if (!bin->src_elem) {
    goto done;
  }

if (g_strrstr (config->uri, "file:/")) {
  }
  if (g_strrstr (config->uri, "rtsp://") == config->uri) {
  }

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "uri", config->uri, NULL);
      G_CALLBACK (cb_newpad_audio), bin);

bin->audio_converter = gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_AUDIO_CONV, "audioconv_elem");
  if (!bin->audio_converter) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create element audio_converter");
    goto done;
  }

bin->audio_resample = gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_AUDIO_RESAMPLER, "audioresampler_elem");
  if (!bin->audio_resample) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create element audio_resample");
    goto done;
  }

bin->audio_converter, bin->audio_resample, NULL);

NVGSTDS_BIN_ADD_GHOST_PAD (bin->bin, bin->audio_resample, "src");

NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->audio_converter, bin->audio_resample);

ret = TRUE;

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP,

done:

if (!ret) {
  }
  return ret;
}

static gboolean
create_uridecode_src_bin (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
{
  gboolean ret = FALSE;
  GstCaps *caps = NULL;
  bin->config = config;

bin->src_elem = gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_SRC_URI, "src_elem");
  if (!bin->src_elem) {
    goto done;
  }

if (!create_dewarper_bin (&config->dewarper_config, &bin->dewarper_bin)) {
      g_print ("Creating Dewarper bin failed \n");
      goto done;
    }
  }

if (g_strrstr (config->uri, "file:/")) {
  }
  if (g_strrstr (config->uri, "rtsp://") == config->uri) {
  }

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "uri", config->uri, NULL);
      G_CALLBACK (cb_newpad), bin);
  g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "child-added",
      G_CALLBACK (decodebin_child_added), bin);
  g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (bin->src_elem), "source-setup",
      G_CALLBACK (cb_sourcesetup), bin);
  bin->cap_filter = gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_QUEUE, "queue");
  if (!bin->cap_filter) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'queue'");
    goto done;
  }

bin->nvvidconv = gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_VIDEO_CONV, "nvvidconv_elem");
  if (!bin->nvvidconv) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create element 'nvvidconv_elem'");
    goto done;
  }

caps = gst_caps_new_empty_simple ("video/x-raw");
  gst_caps_set_features (caps, 0, feature);

bin->cap_filter1 =
    gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_CAPS_FILTER, "src_cap_filter_nvvidconv");
  if (!bin->cap_filter1)
  {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'queue'");
    goto done;
  }

g_object_set(G_OBJECT(bin->cap_filter1), "caps", caps, NULL);
  gst_caps_unref(caps);

g_object_set_data (G_OBJECT (bin->cap_filter), SRC_CONFIG_KEY, config);

gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->src_elem, bin->cap_filter,
                    bin->nvvidconv, bin->cap_filter1, NULL);

NVGSTDS_BIN_ADD_GHOST_PAD (bin->bin, bin->cap_filter1, "src");

bin->fakesink = gst_element_factory_make ("fakesink", "src_fakesink");
  if (!bin->fakesink) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'src_fakesink'");
    goto done;
  }

bin->fakesink_queue = gst_element_factory_make ("queue", "fakequeue");
  if (!bin->fakesink_queue) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'fakequeue'");
    goto done;
  }

bin->tee = gst_element_factory_make ("tee", NULL);
  if (!bin->tee) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Could not create 'tee'");
    goto done;
  }
  gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->fakesink, bin->tee,
      bin->fakesink_queue, NULL);

NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->fakesink_queue, bin->fakesink);

gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->dewarper_bin.bin, NULL);
    NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->tee, bin->dewarper_bin.bin);
    NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->dewarper_bin.bin, bin->cap_filter);
  } else {
    link_element_to_tee_src_pad (bin->tee, bin->cap_filter);
  }
  NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->cap_filter, bin->nvvidconv);
  NVGSTDS_LINK_ELEMENT (bin->nvvidconv, bin->cap_filter1);
  link_element_to_tee_src_pad (bin->tee, bin->fakesink_queue);

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->fakesink), "sync", FALSE, "async", FALSE, NULL);
  g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->fakesink), "enable-last-sample", FALSE, NULL);

ret = TRUE;

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP,

done:

if (!ret) {
  }
  return ret;
}

gboolean
create_audio_source_bin (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
{
  static guint bin_cnt = 0;
  gchar bin_name[64];

g_snprintf(bin_name, 64, "src_bin_%d", bin_cnt++);
  bin->bin = gst_bin_new (bin_name);
  if (!bin->bin) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to create 'src_bin'");
    return FALSE;
  }

if (!create_audiodecode_src_bin (config, bin)) {
    return FALSE;
  }
  bin->live_source = config->live_source;

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP, "Source bin created");

return TRUE;
}

gboolean
create_source_bin (NvDsSourceConfig * config, NvDsSrcBin * bin)
{
  static guint bin_cnt = 0;
  gchar bin_name[64];
  g_snprintf(bin_name, 64, "src_bin_%d", bin_cnt++);
  bin->bin = gst_bin_new (bin_name);
  if (!bin->bin) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to create 'src_bin'");
    return FALSE;
  }

switch (config->type) {
      if (!create_camera_source_bin (config, bin)) {
        return FALSE;
      }
      break;
    case NV_DS_SOURCE_URI:
      if (!create_uridecode_src_bin (config, bin)) {
        return FALSE;
      }
      bin->live_source = config->live_source;
      break;
    case NV_DS_SOURCE_RTSP:
      if (!create_rtsp_src_bin (config, bin)) {
        return FALSE;
      }
      break;
    default:
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Source type not yet implemented!\n");
      return FALSE;
  }

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP, "Source bin created");

return TRUE;
}

gboolean
create_multi_source_bin (guint num_sub_bins, NvDsSourceConfig * configs,
    NvDsSrcParentBin * bin)
{
  gboolean ret = FALSE;
  guint i = 0;

bin->reset_thread = NULL;

bin->bin = gst_bin_new ("multi_src_bin");
  if (!bin->bin) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to create element 'multi_src_bin'");
    goto done;
  }

g_object_set (bin->bin, "message-forward", TRUE, NULL);

bin->streammux =
      gst_element_factory_make (NVDS_ELEM_STREAM_MUX, "src_bin_muxer");
  if (!bin->streammux) {
    NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Failed to create element 'src_bin_muxer'");
    goto done;
  }
  gst_bin_add (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->streammux);

for (i = 0; i < num_sub_bins; i++) {
    if (!configs[i].enable) {
      continue;
    }

gchar elem_name[50];
    g_snprintf (elem_name, sizeof (elem_name), "src_sub_bin%d", i);
    bin->sub_bins[i].bin = gst_bin_new (elem_name);
    if (!bin->sub_bins[i].bin) {
      goto done;
    }

bin->sub_bins[i].bin_id = bin->sub_bins[i].source_id = i;
    configs[i].live_source = TRUE;
    bin->live_source = TRUE;
    bin->sub_bins[i].eos_done = TRUE;
    bin->sub_bins[i].reset_done = TRUE;

switch (configs[i].type) {
        if (!create_camera_source_bin (&configs[i], &bin->sub_bins[i])) {
          return FALSE;
        }
        break;
      case NV_DS_SOURCE_URI:
        if (!create_uridecode_src_bin (&configs[i], &bin->sub_bins[i])) {
          return FALSE;
        }
        bin->live_source = configs[i].live_source;
        break;
      case NV_DS_SOURCE_RTSP:
        if (!create_rtsp_src_bin (&configs[i], &bin->sub_bins[i])) {
          return FALSE;
        }
        break;
      case NV_DS_SOURCE_AUDIO_WAV:
        if (!create_audio_source_bin (&configs[i], &bin->sub_bins[i])) {
          return FALSE;
        }
        break;
      case NV_DS_SOURCE_AUDIO_URI:
        if (!create_uridecode_src_bin_audio (&configs[i], &bin->sub_bins[i])) {
          return FALSE;
        }
        bin->live_source = configs->live_source;
        break;
      case NV_DS_SOURCE_ALSA_SRC:
        if (!create_audio_source_bin (&configs[i], &bin->sub_bins[i])) {
          return FALSE;
        }
        break;
      default:
        NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("Source type not yet implemented!\n");
        return FALSE;
    }

gst_bin_add (GST_BIN (bin->bin), bin->sub_bins[i].bin);

if (!link_element_to_streammux_sink_pad (bin->streammux,
            bin->sub_bins[i].bin, i)) {
      NVGSTDS_ERR_MSG_V ("source %d cannot be linked to mux's sink pad %p\n", i, bin->streammux);
      goto done;
    }

if(configs->dewarper_config.enable) {
        g_object_set(G_OBJECT(bin->sub_bins[i].dewarper_bin.nvdewarper), "source-id",
                configs[i].source_id, NULL);
    }

bin->num_bins++;
  }
  NVGSTDS_BIN_ADD_GHOST_PAD (bin->bin, bin->streammux, "src");

if (install_mux_eosmonitor_probe) {
    NVGSTDS_ELEM_ADD_PROBE (bin->nvstreammux_eosmonitor_probe, bin->streammux,
        "src", nvstreammux_eosmonitor_probe_func,
        GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_EVENT_DOWNSTREAM,
        bin);
  }

ret = TRUE;

done:
  if (!ret) {
  }
  return ret;
}

gboolean
reset_source_pipeline (gpointer data)
{
  GstState state, pending;
  GstStateChangeReturn ret;

g_mutex_lock(&src_bin->bin_lock);
  gettimeofday (&src_bin->last_buffer_time, NULL);
  gettimeofday (&src_bin->last_reconnect_time, NULL);
  g_mutex_unlock(&src_bin->bin_lock);

if (gst_element_set_state (src_bin->bin,
          GST_STATE_NULL) == GST_STATE_CHANGE_FAILURE) {
    GST_ERROR_OBJECT (src_bin->bin, "Can't set source bin to NULL");
    return FALSE;
  }
  NVGSTDS_INFO_MSG_V ("Resetting source %d", src_bin->bin_id);

GST_CAT_INFO (NVDS_APP, "Reset source pipeline %s %p\n,", __func__, src_bin);
  if (!gst_element_sync_state_with_parent (src_bin->bin)) {
    GST_ERROR_OBJECT (src_bin->bin, "Couldn't sync state with parent");
  }

ret = gst_element_get_state (src_bin->bin, &state, &pending, 0);

GST_CAT_DEBUG (NVDS_APP, "Bin %d %p: state:%s pending:%s ret:%s",
          src_bin->bin_id, src_bin, gst_element_state_get_name(state),
          gst_element_state_get_name(pending),
          gst_element_state_change_return_get_name(ret));

if (ret == GST_STATE_CHANGE_ASYNC || ret == GST_STATE_CHANGE_NO_PREROLL) {
    if (!src_bin->async_state_watch_running)
      g_timeout_add (20, watch_source_async_state_change, src_bin);
    src_bin->async_state_watch_running = TRUE;
    src_bin->reconfiguring = TRUE;
  } else if (ret == GST_STATE_CHANGE_SUCCESS && state == GST_STATE_PLAYING) {
    src_bin->reconfiguring = FALSE;
  }
  return FALSE;
}

gboolean
set_source_to_playing (gpointer data)
{
  NvDsSrcBin *subBin = (NvDsSrcBin *) data;
  if (subBin->reconfiguring) {
    gst_element_set_state (subBin->bin, GST_STATE_PLAYING);
    GST_CAT_INFO (NVDS_APP, "Reconfiguring %s  %p\n,", __func__, subBin);

subBin->reconfiguring = FALSE;
  }
  return FALSE;
}

gpointer
reset_encodebin (gpointer data)
{
  g_usleep (10000);
  GST_CAT_INFO (NVDS_APP, "Reset called %s %p\n,", __func__, src_bin);

GST_CAT_INFO (NVDS_APP, "Reset setting null for sink %s %p\n,", __func__,
      src_bin);
  src_bin->reset_done = TRUE;

return NULL;
}

This it the result.

nvidia@linux:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app$ deepstream-app -c source1_usb_dec_infer_resnet_int8.txt 
ERROR: Deserialize engine failed because file path: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/../../models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b30_gpu0_int8.engine open error
0:00:01.379549322 15802      0x74eb0d0 WARN                 nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:616:gst_nvinfer_logger:<primary_gie> NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Warning from NvDsInferContextImpl::deserializeEngineAndBackend() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1691> [UID = 1]: deserialize engine from file :/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/../../models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b30_gpu0_int8.engine failed
0:00:01.379637899 15802      0x74eb0d0 WARN                 nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:616:gst_nvinfer_logger:<primary_gie> NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Warning from NvDsInferContextImpl::generateBackendContext() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1798> [UID = 1]: deserialize backend context from engine from file :/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/../../models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b30_gpu0_int8.engine failed, try rebuild
0:00:01.379704555 15802      0x74eb0d0 INFO                 nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:619:gst_nvinfer_logger:<primary_gie> NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Info from NvDsInferContextImpl::buildModel() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1716> [UID = 1]: Trying to create engine from model files
INFO: [TRT]: Reading Calibration Cache for calibrator: EntropyCalibration2
INFO: [TRT]: Generated calibration scales using calibration cache. Make sure that calibration cache has latest scales.
INFO: [TRT]: To regenerate calibration cache, please delete the existing one. TensorRT will generate a new calibration cache.
INFO: [TRT]: --------------- Layers running on DLA: 
INFO: [TRT]: --------------- Layers running on GPU: 
INFO: [TRT]: conv1 + activation_1/Relu, block_1a_conv_1 + activation_2/Relu, block_1a_conv_2, block_1a_conv_shortcut + add_1 + activation_3/Relu, block_2a_conv_1 + activation_4/Relu, block_2a_conv_2, block_2a_conv_shortcut + add_2 + activation_5/Relu, block_3a_conv_1 + activation_6/Relu, block_3a_conv_2, block_3a_conv_shortcut + add_3 + activation_7/Relu, block_4a_conv_1 + activation_8/Relu, block_4a_conv_2, block_4a_conv_shortcut + add_4 + activation_9/Relu, conv2d_cov, conv2d_cov/Sigmoid, conv2d_bbox, 
INFO: [TRT]: Detected 1 inputs and 2 output network tensors.
ERROR: Serialize engine failed because of file path: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b1_gpu0_int8.engine opened error
0:00:19.417893908 15802      0x74eb0d0 WARN                 nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:616:gst_nvinfer_logger:<primary_gie> NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Warning from NvDsInferContextImpl::buildModel() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1744> [UID = 1]: failed to serialize cude engine to file: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b1_gpu0_int8.engine
INFO: [Implicit Engine Info]: layers num: 3
0   INPUT  kFLOAT input_1         3x368x640       
1   OUTPUT kFLOAT conv2d_bbox     16x23x40        
2   OUTPUT kFLOAT conv2d_cov/Sigmoid 4x23x40         

0:00:19.442293898 15802      0x74eb0d0 INFO                 nvinfer gstnvinfer_impl.cpp:313:notifyLoadModelStatus:<primary_gie> [UID 1]: Load new model:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_primary.txt sucessfully

Runtime commands:
	h: Print this help
	q: Quit

p: Pause
	r: Resume

NOTE: To expand a source in the 2D tiled display and view object details, left-click on the source.
      To go back to the tiled display, right-click anywhere on the window.

**PERF:  FPS 0 (Avg)	
**PERF:  0.00 (0.00)	
** INFO: <bus_callback:181>: Pipeline ready

ERROR from src_elem: Internal data stream error.
Debug info: gstbasesrc.c(3055): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin0/GstV4l2Src:src_elem:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
** INFO: <bus_callback:147>: incorrect camera parameters provided, please provide supported resolution and frame rate

** INFO: <bus_callback:167>: Pipeline running

Quitting
App run failed

I rebuilt deepstream in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-app
using make clean and make all.

Hi,
You should run the command like:

nvidia@nvidia-desktop:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app$ /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-app/deepstream-app -c source1_usb_dec_infer_resnet_int8.txt

To execute the full-path deepstream-app, which is the self-built one. Your command is to execute the default deepstream-app.

WOW!
Thank you so much!
It works now.
I never thought about the deepstream-app path.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.