How to create and delete attachments during simulation

(I used a translation to create this text. Sorry for any mistakes.)
I would like to know if there is a way to dynamically create and delete attachments connecting deformable-body and rigid-body during simulation.
As an example, when a deformable-body and a rigid-body come into contact during simulation, we would like to create an attachment at the point of contact.
(This operation requires contact determination between deformable-body and rigid-body and acquisition of contact points, but as far as I have been able to determine, this is not possible. I am also seeking information on how to obtain the contact between deformable-body and rigid-body).
I have tried “create>physics>attachment” from the GUI, but this gave me an error when I tried to do it during play, as well as using the commands generated from this sequence of operations.

Hello,
Attaching deformable bodies to rigid bodies with collider at runtime should in theory work. What error message do you get?
Contact reports for deformable bodies are currently not supported, indeed. What you could do is implement some proximity test yourself in script.

The video above shows what happens. The Warnings and Errors displayed in the console were as follows.

2022-12-14 09:45:46 [Error] [omni.physx.plugin] PhysX error: PxRigidActor::attachShape: shape must be shared or unowned, FILE c:\b\w\99bede84aa0a52c2\source\physx\src\NpRigidActorTemplate.h, LINE 228
2022-12-14 09:45:46 [Error] [omni.physx.plugin] PhysX error: PxRigidActor::attachShape: shape must be shared or unowned, FILE c:\b\w\99bede84aa0a52c2\source\physx\src\NpRigidActorTemplate.h, LINE 228
2022-12-14 09:45:46 [Warning] [omni.physx.plugin] The rigid body at /World/rigidbody has a possibly invalid inertia tensor of {1.0, 1.0, 1.0} and a negative mass. Either specify correct values in the mass properties, or add collider(s) to any shape(s) that you wish to automatically compute mass properties for. If you do not want the objects to collide, add colliders regardless then disable the ‘enable collision’ property.

To write my own script to detect interference in deformable-body, I would need at least the coordinates of the center of mass or vertex of each segmented mesh, but I have not been able to find anything on how to get the information for each segmented mesh. I don’t even know how to get the Transform displayed in the deformable-body GUI, let alone the per-mesh information.
Could you please let me know if there is a function to get the deformable-body information?