How to enable the second network interface in Jetson Xavier NX

1: Our custom board connect Intel I211AT NIC in PCIE1, as follow:

2: In Jetpack4.4 for xavier nx, at first enable controller #4 and #5, and then modify devicetree:
pcie@14160000 {
status = “okay”;

nvidia,pex-wake = <&tegra_main_gpio TEGRA194_MAIN_GPIO(L, 2)
                                    GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;
            vddio-pex-ctl-supply = <&p3668_spmic_sd3>;
            nvidia,disable-aspm-states = <0xf>;
            //nvidia,enable-power-down;
            nvidia,max-speed = <3>;

num-lanes = <0>;
            phys = <&p2u_11>;
            phy-names = "pcie-p2u-0";
    };

3: lspci:
0004:00:00.0 PCI bridge: NVIDIA Corporation Device 1ad1 (rev a1) 0004:01:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Device 1532 (rev 03) 0005:00:00.0 PCI bridge: NVIDIA Corporation Device 1ad0 (rev a1)
dmesg | grep igb:
[ 1.553592] igb: Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Network Driver - version 5.4.0-k
[ 1.553597] igb: Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Intel Corporation.
[ 1.553641] igbvf: Intel(R) Gigabit Virtual Function Network Driver - version 2.4.0-k
[ 1.553646] igbvf: Copyright (c) 2009 - 2012 Intel Corporation.

4: I had make install igb-5.3.5.39 driver.

But ifconfig only see eth0 interface.
Does Jetpack4.4 support intel I211AT NIC by default?

What should I do ? Thanks very much.

I have not used this device, but some comments may be useful…

You see the device from lspci, and you also see some output from the IGB driver. What do you see from the verbose lspci for that slot?
sudo lspci -s 0004:00:00.0 -vvv
…it might confirm a driver is loaded.

It is not confirmed yet, but the output tends to say that device has had at least some of its requirements met. The Jetson does not have anything to do with whether the device is supported. It is a combination of drivers (of that architecture), perhaps firmware (specific to the device), and user space software. Assuming the device is visible and a driver is loaded, then whatever issue of failure which follows is from other software setup. If the verbose lspci shows basic environment set up and working, then other software issues could be examined (some Intel NICs seem to have certain requirements which may not be met by the Jetson chain of software, but I cannot comment on that since I have no experience with it).

I would suggest you shall share the dmesg and check if driver gives out any log.

Thank you answer my doubt, finally we give up use this type of chip.

i210 and i211 are sold empty and need firmware programmed into it with special software only available from Intel on request. Without firmware the chip won’t work.