How to get co-ordinates and label in pose _estimation app

**• Hardware Platform - jetson nano
**• DeepStream Version - 5.0
**• TensorRT Version - 7.0
**• Issue Type - questions **

I referred to this example [GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_pose_estimation: This is a sample DeepStream application to demonstrate a human pose estimation pipeline.]. and
trying to get co-ordinates with the label or index position through deep stream app.

For Example:
[nose having 0 index and some x,y co-ordinates]
reference:
[NVIDIA Jetson: JetsonNano - NVIDIA AI IOT - Human Pose estimation using TensorRT]

Which variables have to access for printing co-ordinates with the label or index position in same deep stream app.

Thanks

Hey, I really don’t get what you are trying to do, could you explain more details.
BTW, for the post process in deepstream_pose_estimation_app, you can refer deepstream_pose_estimation/post_process.cpp at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_pose_estimation · GitHub

Hi

I am trying to get x,y co-ordinates with index position of detected key points of human body

Reference:[trt_pose/human_pose.json at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/trt_pose · GitHub]
in this json file keypoints are like nose, left_eye, right_eye
want to get where this keypoints are located(i.e x and y coordinate) in reference to frame height width.

The co_ordinates is same like drawing circle on frame.
But not getting which co-ordinates are of which keypoints.

Hey, so you can get the x,y co-ordinates using this repo, right? Can you point me where the post process in the repo? so I can avoid to go through all the source code in the repo.

Hey

I am using deepstream pose estimation app only [GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_pose_estimation: This is a sample DeepStream application to demonstrate a human pose estimation pipeline.]

I got x,y coordinate by accessing
cparams.xc = x;
cparams.yc = y;
this variables from the same deepstream app repo.

Please help me to get this co-ordinates are of which keypoints.

Ok, can refer the Post-processing section in Creating a Human Pose Estimation Application with NVIDIA DeepStream | NVIDIA Developer Blog

Yes, i refer the post-processing part

i just got some index value of body part by accessing
int c_b and int c_a in ‘connect_parts’ function

But not properly understood how its related to its x,y coordinate.