how to start creating

I have just purchased the nano jetson, and I do not know where to start, anything is help, for example turn on a led or something like that
(I do not know anything about this, just work with Arduino a couple of times). Thank you

What do you want to create?

Here are some starter resources

[doublepost]

hello thank you for answering.
what I want right now is to connect an infrared thermometer to the nano jetson to obviously measure temperature

hello thank you for answering.
what I want right now is to connect an infrared thermometer to the nano jetson to obviously measure temperature

For that sort of thing I might suggest looking for a guide for raspberry pi and adapting that to Nano. I don’t think anybody has written a Nano specific guide for that specific thing and it may not happen (becuase so much Pi stuff ‘just works’). Please see this answer here (second one)

ok if Raspberry Pi is “equal” to nano I can search better because with Raspberry Pi if I see what I need

Not always, but Rpi.GPIO should work to control gpio. You can see the code and what is implemented in Jetson.GPIO at the previous link under ‘code’. Jetson.GPIO is an alias to the Raspberry Pi version. If something doesn’t work, you can always ask here or on the tegra subreddits.

One last thing. Here is a pinout map you will need and it’s Pi equivalents:

hello, could you indicate that I have to install prior to programming (in case it is needed) and where I start to program

Is your nano set up already?

if no:
https://www.google.com/search?q=flashing+jetson+nano

From there I can recommend some things, but knowing your level of experience would be useful. Have you done any programming at all before?