We have a problem on testing ‘aurix_tegra_can’ which is included in DPX2-P2379-EB-V4.02.02_release.zip.
To test working of above binary, we set below things.
- Copy ‘aurix_tegra_can’ source code and makefile to the target.
- Type ‘make’ to compile source code. (it is well-compiled on the target.)
- Connect CAN1 ~ CAN6 on vehicle connector to the 3 PCAN devices (2 channels per each PCAN device).
- Set PCAN devices’ baudrate as 500Kbps with extended id format.
- Each PCAN device sends a message with unique MsgID to the PX2.
After set up above settings, we’ve executed ‘aurix_tegra_can’ on TegraA.
However, any CAN Msg does not appear on PCAN or PX2 side.
‘aurix_tegra_can’ on TegraA is prompting only pdu info without CAN Msg info.
Moreover, PCAN-Viewer does not show any received message from PX2.
So, we have tested ‘aurix_tegra_can_send_receive.py’ which is in the same zip file.
In this case, PX2 send a single message to the PCAN device and we can see it.
So, I think that our HW setup is not wrong…
How can I test ‘aurix_tegra_can’?