Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson NX
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6
• TensorRT Version 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am currently using a tinyyolov4 model to perform object detection for person, hat, hivis, crane. See attached video. The issue I am having is when using the NvDCF tracker in Deepstream, the bounding box switches between the two crane objects when it moves from the top position to the bottom left shown in the following images. I have a feeling the crane objects are too similar in features and color and could be affecting the tracking ability. Also model is imperfect
I have attached my config files for the tracker.
Can I do anything else with the tracker config to improve this result?