Can DCF tracker work without binding to an object class?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Also, I don’t really get your quesiton, could you specify more details?
• Hardware Platform GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• TensorRT Version 7.0.0-1+cuda10.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version Driver Version: 440.100
Issue Type question
Yolov4 finds people in a disposable mask and without masks. when a person takes off the mask, the tracker is cut off and a new one is created for the class without a mask. I would like one person to be tracked by one tracker. one person - one tracker id
You mean the tracker id change if the same person with or without a mask?
yes, that’s what I meant. when a person is the same, but the network classifies him by a different class, the tracker assigns him a new ID
Ok, can you try DS5.1 since we had many nvdcf improvements in that release, please share your config with us if the behaviour not change.
Did you manage it?