I am trying to stream IP Camera with mjpeg codec …

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**jetson nano
• DeepStream VersionDS 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version7.1.13
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)

i tried everything i can get in deepstream . my application actually it’s about streaming 4 IP CAMERA in live stream… i tried so to change the C file but with any success… i still have some trouble with gstreamer plugins
the deepstream-image-data-test application can just deal with local files and the deepstream-test3 application can just deal h.264 codec
and even i tried to with source8_1080_dec for nano config file i didn’t get anything just segmentation fault (core dumped) after some changes relevant to my ip cam … please any clue can help! Environment

Hi,
You may try to work out a gst-launch-1.0 command like

$ gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc ! rtpjpegdepay ! jpegparse ! nvv4l2decoder mjpeg=1 ! nvoverlaysink

And then apply it to deepstream-image-data-test.

Hi, thank you for the reply, the command didn’t work but I got this one work
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://*****/mjpeg/1 ! rtpjpegdepay ! jpegparse ! jpegdec ! nvvidconv ! autovideosink
how to apply it on deepstream-image-data-test .?

Hi,
Please confirm this command works:

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://*****/mjpeg/1 ! rtpjpegdepay ! jpegparse ! jpegdec ! nvvideoconvert ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12' ! fakesink

If above command works, you can modify the sample to run

rtspsrc location=rtsp://*****/mjpeg/1 ! rtpjpegdepay ! jpegparse ! jpegdec ! nvvideoconvert ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12' ! nvstreammux ! ...

Hi, unfortunately, it didn’t work.
I really need help for this task and thank you for your updates.

Hi,
Please try

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://*****/mjpeg/1 ! rtpjpegdepay ! jpegparse ! jpegdec ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=NV12 ! fakesink
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://*****/mjpeg/1 ! rtpjpegdepay ! jpegparse ! jpegdec ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=NV12 ! nvvideoconvert ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12' ! fakesink

Hi, I tried them but they both didn’t work than I changed “fakesink” with “autovideosink” in both. I got with first command pipeline black and white screen… and with the second command worked but with bad resolution… it seems like it can not accept “fakesink”

Hi,
You may break the pipeline and try:

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://*****/mjpeg/1 ! rtpjpegdepay ! jpegparse ! jpegdec ! fakesink
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://*****/mjpeg/1 ! rtpjpegdepay ! jpegparse ! jpegdec ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=NV12 ! fakesink

Please try to work out a working gst-launch-1.0 command. And then customize existing samples based on the command.

Hi, thank you for the reply again but I am sorry to tell you that these commands didn’t work again… I’m actually confused with these pipelines … will be able to use the only gst-launch-1.0 working command without “fakesink” and how to customize it

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://*****/mjpeg/1 ! rtpjpegdepay ! jpegparse ! jpegdec ! nvvidconv ! autovideosink